TE Foster Moreau visited Saints (Update: Foster Moreau stepping away from football after learning he has Hodgkins Lymphoma Cancer during Saints visit) (3 Viewers)

I don’t remember him being all that good at LSU. Did he get better in the NFL?
He's steady all-around. Nothing special. At best, a David Thomas type (who was an ideal 2nd TE). But we shouldn't be putting him in the same category as some of the names I'm seeing in this thread.

Last edited:
Juwan, Moreau plus MT13, Olave and Shaheed…sounds good to me. Add in Kamara or Williams. Looks dangerous if it all clicks together
That’s a decent bare minimum. Due diligence would have to account for regular wear and tear injuries, missing time from suspension, sophomore slump potential. I think another starter capable WR Is needed, like the Landry we were hoped to get. Whats going on with Deonte Hardy? Bc if Shaheed gets WR2 reps then we may need a KR/PR. In addition to another solid FA Wr, in the draft, we should look to add another RB/Wr with special teams ability. Last year on paper we thought we had a great offense, with MT, Landry, Olave, Kamara but the truth is that they rarely all played in the same game. So you have to over compensate. Another option would be to sign a couple vet Wr like Thielen or Chark to one year deals. On defense it’s tough to find a big impact player for cheap one year deals at the positions we need. DE, DT, LB, Cb/Safety. We need to draft an impact player on D early and I still think at 40 you draft Hooker if he’s there.

That’s a decent bare minimum. Due diligence would have to account for regular wear and tear injuries, missing time from suspension, sophomore slump potential. I think another starter capable WR Is needed, like the Landry we were hoped to get. Whats going on with Deonte Hardy? Bc if Shaheed gets WR2 reps then we may need a KR/PR. In addition to another solid FA Wr, in the draft, we should look to add another RB/Wr with special teams ability. Last year on paper we thought we had a great offense, with MT, Landry, Olave, Kamara but the truth is that they rarely all played in the same game. So you have to over compensate. Another option would be to sign a couple vet Wr like Thielen or Chark to one year deals. On defense it’s tough to find a big impact player for cheap one year deals at the positions we need. DE, DT, LB, Cb/Safety. We need to draft an impact player on D early and I still think at 40 you draft Hooker if he’s there.
Deonte is a Buffalo Bill

Deonte Harty is now a Buffalo Bill. Contract, 2 years, $9.5 million with $5.25 million fully guaranteed.

And... BR Saint got the post in while I was looking up the contract details...lol

Deonte Harty is now a Buffalo Bill. Contract, 2 years, $9.5 million with $5.25 million fully guaranteed.

And... BR Saint got the post in while I was looking up the contract details...lol

Wow, and the Bills are a good team too. Yea we’re going to require someone in the draft to not only fill the special teams/ Sproles role and also have ability in the passing game and excel at a high level. You can’t buy these guys because they're too expensive for us. We need to get lucky and hit on some players in the draft. Maybe bring Abram Smith back.

Yeah we wasn’t paying that. Goodbye lol

Wow, and the Bills are a good team too. Yea we’re going to require someone in the draft to not only fill the special teams/ Sproles role and also have ability in the passing game and excel at a high level. You can’t buy these guys because they're too expensive for us. We need to get lucky and hit on some players in the draft. Maybe bring Abram Smith back.

You just described Shaheed. He's our WR3/STer. We need to be looking for a replacement for Callaway as our new possession WR to develop behind MT. Ideally a mid-round pick level of investment.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom