TE LB DRAFT... interesting fact (1 Viewer)

As it stands today, I have no regrets about any previous drafts, because in the great line of "Everything happens for a Reason", it has all led to us having the team we have now.

How many superbowls, have Shockey, Gonzales, Eddie, Takeo, and Randy one so far?????

And we are defintely going to Miami this year!!!!!!

So, it all worked out in my opinion.

As it stands today, I have no regrets about any previous drafts, because in the great line of "Everything happens for a Reason", it has all led to us having the team we have now.

How many superbowls, have Shockey, Gonzales, Eddie, Takeo, and Randy one so far?????

And we are defintely going to Miami this year!!!!!!

So, it all worked out in my opinion.

I'm not buying. A fairer question would be, "How much would this team be improved with Moss & Trufant?" Yeah, Moss can be questioned, but how much true mentoring has he had? I can excuse passing on Sapp, but Dillon was the real deal. This franchise has passed on questionable character from top shelf talent, yet brought in shady marginal talent.

Personally, I'm not crying about missed opportunities after the fact. My complaint is that someone with very limited resources often had a pre-draft track record pan out to exceed highly paid professionals. I'm encouraged by the moves made post-Haz, though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom