Teacher Beheaded in France for Showing Class Picture of Muhammad (2 Viewers)

St. Widge

Socially Distant
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know the details of this other than what is in the Tweet, but there is no justification for it. Just horrible.

gboudx

Not trusting a big butt and a smile since 1990.
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
BNO news?

Factual Reporting: HIGH

Notes: BNO News is a news agency based in Tilburg, the Netherlands. It provides news wire services and breaking news to companies and media outlets. Like most news wire companies it provides straight forward news reporting with minimal bias. BNO News also sources all information properly and is factual. As a news service that delivers breaking news there is always a chance they will need to correct stories as more information becomes available.

OP
St. Widge

St. Widge

Socially Distant
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
i'm seeing several sites reporting this, but none i ever heard of - it's like "chucknews.com and himalayanpress.news"

Yeah, I don't know. BNO news is some random site that someone else that I follow re-tweeted. I think I have looked into them before and they have been credible in the past, but I'm not certain. But they claim to have gotten the info from Le Parisien. But I can't really confirm it.

rob22278

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Charlie Brizzown

Good grief
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Factual Reporting: HIGH

Notes: BNO News is a news agency based in Tilburg, the Netherlands. It provides news wire services and breaking news to companies and media outlets. Like most news wire companies it provides straight forward news reporting with minimal bias. BNO News also sources all information properly and is factual. As a news service that delivers breaking news there is always a chance they will need to correct stories as more information becomes available.
Thanks. I've been wondering about them.

SystemShock

uh yu ka t'ann
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
What could go wrong, letting in high numbers of religious zealots that aggressively and violently go against your nations historical Christian cluture.
or
Maybe im just racist....
Christian culture is not all that's cracked up to be, especially France's historical Christian culture.

Speaking of zealousness and violence, here in the U.S., we have individuals running over people with cars because the people are protesting police brutality, people getting stabbed/shot for gang initiations...

... but I guess it's just nature to like our brand of zealousness and violence and dislike others'.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Headlines

Top Bottom