Team took a step in the right direction today (1 Viewer)

Krodwhodat

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I don’t give a crap about arguments on QB or coaches. Dalton played great, Murray played great and they didn’t quit. When your team doesn’t quit that means the discipline is there. The only real flaw today was special team and refs. I’ll take it and build on it.

I don’t give a crap about arguments on QB or coaches. Dalton played great, Murray played great and they didn’t quit. When your team doesn’t quit that means the discipline is there. The only real flaw today was special team and refs. I’ll take it and build on it.
I don’t know why some people are blaming DA for players’ penalties. That’s on the player esp fumbles, esp when it was four vets fumbling.

Just couldn’t over come the refs today with all the special team mistakes.

I don’t know why some people are blaming DA for players’ penalties. That’s on the player esp fumbles, esp when it was four vets fumbling.
Because at this point, we’re nearly 1/4 of the way through the season.

Allen’s “relaxed” demeanor compared to Payton, and a seemingly lower attention to detail (re: Payton’s sharpie story) are looking less fun and more like a serious problem now.

This team lacks focus and discipline across the board.

Because this is 4 weeks in a row, when this type of play was suppose to be corrected. Thats all I hear in the post game is we will correct this.....well WHEN. We have fumbled the ball 3 games in a row and lost 3 in a row, you can only lose 5 more games.

I feel better about the team after this game than I did after the last 3, that is true. But there are so many hallmarks of a bad team: Turnovers, points given off turnovers, drive killing penalties on offense, drive extending penalties on defense, special teams miscues. Game after game.

Like one or two or three of those things, you can fight through and win games. But bad teams do all those things and lose games.

But the bright side is that the offense didn't look like trash today and we scored before the 4th quarter.

I’m not saying DA shouldn’t get on his players. He most certainly should. All I’m saying is I don’t see much difference btw this year and last in terms of our QB1 being injured and going down then the team looking undisciplined. Giants game last year anyone? How undisciplined does it get? Y’all act like we haven’t lost to the Panthers or the Vikings in games we should have won b/c we weren’t disciplined before this year.

It’s not just on DA. Could be the players as well. They have to do their jobs and they aren’t in terms of not getting stupid penalties and not fumbling the football. DA should work on the details and stay on their behinds but the guys on the field have to execute. Esp on Special Teams which has been putrid outside of the 60 yard kick today and Payton’s deflection of the kick our first game, where’s that coach? Why y’all not getting on him?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom