Team took a step in the right direction today (1 Viewer)

I don’t give a crap about arguments on QB or coaches. Dalton played great, Murray played great and they didn’t quit. When your team doesn’t quit that means the discipline is there. The only real flaw today was special team and refs. I’ll take it and build on it.
I appreciate your optimism, and I hate to be the one to break to you, but this team is terrible. Our qb situation is terrible, and our coaching has been terrible. Being a little less terrible today doesn’t change anything. We lead the league in both penalties and giveaways. We’re 1-3, should be 0-4, last in a bad division, and our fans are fighting over who is the better of two castaway quarterbacks.

I appreciate your optimism, and I hate to be the one to break to you, but this team is terrible. Our qb situation is terrible, and our coaching has been terrible. Being a little less terrible today doesn’t change anything. We lead the league in both penalties and giveaways. We’re 1-3, should be 0-4, last in a bad division, and our fans are fighting over who is the better of two castaway quarterbacks.
You aren’t wrong but I think we have some good young players and we are building. I just mad a thread about we won’t make the playoffs but we have building blocks in place for the future.

I'm not giving up on Allen or the season yet. Not that I think there's much hope for the playoffs or anything but that doesn't mean it has to be a total disaster either.
Things aren't looking that great right now but let's give Allen (and Pete) a chance to settle in. It's a whole new ball game for them and there was a lot churn in the off season. There's a lot of moving parts involved in putting a quality product on the field.

We're only four games in. Our manster of a LT 1st rd pick hurt one of his little piggies and can't come out play for a while, both our safeties found something else to do this year, uhmm Jameis? Take break dude, you worked hard. We'll keep your seat warm. You too Alvin.

Our D is really good. Not elite right now but definitely good enough to win us some games.

I don't how Allen is going to be but I think he at least competent during this transitional period we're experiencing. I think the Saints are a high quality organization with a lot of smart people at the top, and on gameday. We could still win 7 more games which I would feel encouraged by.

Or maybe I'm just delusional.

We are who we are. A bad, undisciplined football team led by a coach who is 9-30 lifetime. I just don't see that kind of leadership righting this ship. Hope I'm wrong but doubt it. DA is a good coordinator and bad head coach. Tell me what the personality of this team is so far? Can anyone come up with anything that doesn't include self destructive? That's a reflection of the coach.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom