Team took a step in the right direction today (2 Viewers)

They lost and fell into last place in the NFCS… had 10 penalties for over 100yds.. 2 more horrible turnovers… and the team continues to look sloppy and poorly prepared/coached.

I’m struggling to see the “step in the right direction”.

I’m just waiting for Allen to lose the locker room at this point, and players like Michael Thomas, Lattimore, and Kamara to start chirping about how they want out.

This is what a nosedive looks like.

Special team was horrible today.

Harty is horrible. I'm so glad we didn't waste money on an extension. Returns and kick returns are going to be phased out, sooner than later. This makes a return only guy like Harry near useless.

I wouldn't be surprised is we see Harty inactive again and potentially Merritt active for return duty very soon.

Harty is horrible. I'm so glad we didn't waste money on an extension. Returns and kick returns are going to be phased out, sooner than later. This makes a return only guy like Harry near useless.

I wouldn't be surprised is we see Harty inactive again and potentially Merritt active for return duty very soon.
I won't say he is horrible but he hasnt play like he deserves a big contract

Last edited:
The team certainly looked better today. The problem is, we're 1-3 and 1-2 in the division.

We're fighting an uphill battle the rest of the way.
Except for a miraculous comeback at the end against the Falcons, we should be winless. After completing this week's game, we'll most likely lead the league in penalties and turnovers. You say the team looked 'better', I saw the same undisciplined, sloppy play that this team has exhibited from the beginning. If Lattimore gets his head around and spots the ball on the last big completion that set up their game-winning FG, he probably gets the PBU, at the very least.

Sorry, my rose-colored glasses are broken.

I thought we looked better in certain areas.

Murray looked great. The offense moved the ball w-a-y better. The D-line was solid.

Fumbles, and penalties meant the D had to be on the field far too long.

They lost and fell into last place in the NFCS… had 10 penalties for over 100yds.. 2 more horrible turnovers… and the team continues to look sloppy and poorly prepared/coached.

I’m just waiting for Allen to lose the locker room at this point, and players like Michael Thomas, Lattimore, and Kamara to start chirping about how they want out.

I would mind seeing MT chirp about wanting out. I’d IR him or inactive him the rest of the season if that’s the case. He sure was a big help today and at this point it doesn’t seem like he can’t stay on the field until he proves otherwise.

I don’t give a crap about arguments on QB or coaches. Dalton played great, Murray played great and they didn’t quit. When your team doesn’t quit that means the discipline is there. The only real flaw today was special team and refs. I’ll take it and build on it.
First re Dalton, he was a good QB in Cincy but could not finish games or win playoff games. Re Allen it was amazing that our players on special teams werent even looking for a possible fake punt, at mid field! where most fake punts occur. Someone should lose their job for that mistake. Special teams 101.

We lost, I don't feel better. Some folks are just happy because Dalton played, that's all. The team shot itself in the foot another game.

I don't think it gets that bad...I don't see guys like MT and AK...and Lattimore wanting out. for one they're getting PAID...and 2 this is a good team...it's not like we're the Texans. We just have a conflict of direction w/ offensive strategy. They need an Alpha at the top to dictate direction and right now, they're not getting that....its just a muddled mess of "what we used to do"

On another bright side, when the Saints inevitably make a late season playoff push that probably falls short, it'll at least make our optics look better in reducing the Eagles 1st round pick we are so invested in.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom