Teams that may draft a QB high (1st or 2nd round) next year (1 Viewer)

Jury's still out on Rosen. I think there's a slight chance Miami keeps him around. Depending on how things go for him
Well, Dolphin didn't go full tank till after TC and preseason. They apparently didn't like what they saw in him and decided to scrap plans completely. Yet, he hasn't requested a trade. So, I think his issue links back to complaints from draft which is his attitude, work ethic, and as long that he gets paid. He does not care.

Really hate losing Drew but it may work out as a blessing. We could end up with a high pick in a QB rich draft. This will be the best year to draft the future of the franchise.

Well, Dolphin didn't go full tank till after TC and preseason. They apparently didn't like what they saw in him and decided to scrap plans completely. Yet, he hasn't requested a trade. So, I think his issue links back to complaints from draft which is his attitude, work ethic, and as long that he gets paid. He does not care.

Now that u mention it I do remember reading something about him during that draft process that questioned his intagibles. Apparently some of his teammates @ UCLA didn't like him early on bcuz of his personality. I didn't pay it too much mind then but maybe ur rite. It could still be a factor

Nevertheless, he has the arm talent n football IQ that makes u wanna turn a blind eye to it n give him a chance. I dunno how he couldn't beat out "fitzmagic" but Flores obviously made a bad choice there

And who knows, maybe Rosen is just enjoying living in Miami rite now, regardless of how the team is doing. Hell I know I would

Patriots- possibly, Brady could hang 'em up or at least tell the Pats he is only going to play for 1-2 more years at most
Bills - no (Allen)
Dolphins - yes x1000, unless they are completely brain dead
Jets - no, can't seem them giving on up Darnold yet

Ravens - no (Jackson)
Bengals - possible, Dalton is a passible starting QB but Bengals haven't won a playoff game since like 1989
Steelers - possible depending on how Rudolf plays and if they think Big Ben can come back
Browns - no

Texans - no
Colts - possibly depending on how well Brisset plays
Jags - unlikely, they commited to finacially to Foles, though they could draft someone to sit for a year or two
Titans - possible if Mariota plays poorly. Vrabel ia defensive guy though

Chiefs - no
Raiders - no, Grudnn seems to like Carr
Broncos - possible although Flacco's cap number is fairly prohibitive
Chargers - possibly, Rivers is 38 and even if he plays well they may want to have a successor in place

Cowboys - no, unless Dak really bombs which I find is unlikely. Plus Garrett's seat is a bit warm and he won't wont to chance it on a rookie QB
Redskins = no (Haskins)
Eagles - no
Giants - yes no Edit: forgot about Daniel Jones, this should move them into a "no"

Bears - no, Trubisky showed alot of promise last year
Packers - no
Vikings - possibly if Cousins cannot improve. Big contract but only for three years so they can float a year
Lions - unlikely, Stafford seems to be playing well

Rams - no
Seahawks - no
49ers - possibly depending on Garrapolo play,
Cardinals - no

Bucs - yes
Panthers - likely if Rivera gets canned, if not he is definitely on the hot seat and may not want to rollt he dice ona rookie
Falcons - no
Saints - ?

Summary (excluding Saints):
Yes - 2 (Dolphins, Bucs)
Maybe (likely, possible, unlikely) - 12
No - 17

Edit: Updated title, and moved the Giants into the "No" camp

Change Pittsburg to "NO" since they traded their pick to Miami.

Last edited:
trade a 4th with the Raiders for Nathan Peterman.

Have fun with me on this - lol. I keep telling you that under SP, Peterman would become a star.

lol- i know this is going to go over like a led balloon

Rosen is the new Cutler.

I feel like this is a good year to grab one early. Even if we somehow make a playoff push, the class is deep and a lot of teams already have young guys they’re trusting.

I’m not completely sold on the Burrow bandwagon, but it’s more than plausible imo.

trade a 4th with the Raiders for Nathan Peterman.

Have fun with me on this - lol. I keep telling you that under SP, Peterman would become a star.

lol- i know this is going to go over like a led balloon

A fourth? He was drafted in the fifth, has showed next to nothing in the NFL ( YPA 4.2, 3 TD passes to 12 interceptions in 8 GP) and just landed on IR.

With the end of Drew's career in sight I'm expecting SP to identify his guy and then move heaven and earth to get him. There will be a sense of urgency that hasn't been there before because SP is about to get a reminder of what life was like before #9.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom