Teams that need a QB (1 Viewer)

I like your avatar meily! and I like EVERYTHING I'm hearing about Book. Seems like he has "it"...whatever "it" is...which is the one tool you can't impart to a QB. The only thing I don't like about Book, so far, is that damn #16. As a Notre Dame alum, I can understand why he's drawn to that number. But as an old-school, long-term Saints fan, he needs to understand why that number conjures up such dis-like in the fan base.

If/when he's a starter, I'm hoping a new jersey number opens up for him. Maybe his old #12? I've always liked #4 and #9 for QBs...or even #13. But that #16.....c'mon dude....read the room!

I'm surprised we would give Mike Buck's number out to another quarterback.

It’s too early to tell because you don’t know what movement is going to happen or how some quarterbacks that are borderline play the rest of the year. Rodgers is probably going to go somewhere. Watson could go somewhere.

This is what I would say as of now:

New Orleans - maybe
carolina- maybe
Detroit - maybe
WFT - yes
Eagles - maybe
Giants - maybe
Texans - yes
Steelers - maybe
Broncos- maybe

some of those places stick with what they have. Rodgers and Watson could end up taking two of them off of the list.
i think its safe to add the dolphins, falcons, and probably the vikings to this list

i think its safe to add the dolphins, falcons, and probably the vikings to this list

Yeah I don't know. I think the Dolphins give Tua more than one season. Though he could be a part of a Watson trade. If that happens scratch the Texans off of the list. The Falcons could draft one but they need an offensive line. The Vikings aren't moving on from Cousins until 2023 (45mil dead cap next year) and I kind of feel like they'd give Kellen Mond a look first.

I think Winston is our QB of the present and future. Need to not put him in positions of 3rd and 12 with 1 second to throw the ball on play action pass calls. Also some players to throw to would help. I'd rather draft a WR in the first AND second rounds.

I said it before, but I miss Bridgewater. We could win with him… This team worked with him under center. Whether you think he was the ‘best at this or that’ or not the best at anything… our team clicked while he was out there…

And we let him walk away…

very easily too. I’m not too sure that anyone even cared as he left

I had hopes for this project even though I probably will never like Winston regardless of how he does on the field... not off to a great start if he needs a run game to be effective

if you listen to this board then put KC on the list

because Mahomes lost today! And one loss into the season is abysmal!!! Cannot happen! 🤣

Our bandwagon is spoiled
I think your attempt at an apples-to-apples comparison is more like Kumquats to Rutabagas.

1632200154240.png

1632200205110.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom