technically road game for me! (1 Viewer)

jmmeij

Practice Squad
Reaction score
My wife and I are big Saints fans and every year we are in town for Voodoo in November and for the last few years there was always a road game. This year there is a home game against the Giants. I see some fans selling tickets for 150 bucks and up for seats high in the stadium. Is that really the value or will these go down in price closer to the season start?

I would wait two or three weeks prior to Nov 1 to purchase your Saints-Giants ticket. Tickets are at their highest in April and go down a little each month from there. If you wait until five days prior to kickoff, you are limited to the seats you can purchase and the prices will rise (supply and demand).

If I were you, I would look at the stadium map and pick out the section you want to sit in, but hold off on buying tickets until October 15.

but hold off on buying tickets until October 15.

Ticket prices are effected by if the Saints are winning, more people will want tickets and tickets will remain high.

As it the time gets closer to game day, ticket prices normally come down because they want to sell the tickets. It is game to see if you can wait out the seller to how long to wait before you are willing to buy.

Ticket prices are effected by if the Saints are winning

I didn't even think about the possibility of the Saints NOT winning.

The Nov 1 matchup against the Giants will be a hard ticket to find if you wait longer than Oct 25 to buy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom