Ted Ginn Jr. Believes He's The Fastest WR in the NFL, Challenges Anyone to Race for $10,000 (1 Viewer)

1*kmqAtCtdYJq5JEYU2BFhUg.gif

Ginn Jr ran a 4,28 at the combine he is blinding fast.

Hill ran a 4,24 is he even in the league?

I would bet Ginn knows just how fast he is today.

I don't know if he is a freak like Darrel green played a million years and never lost a step.

A 34 yr old Ginn is not the same guy he was at 24 yrs old. I believe he will lose that $10k.

He is still faster than most... but can't be the same speed he was coming into the league in he early twenties.

My big fat butt would crush him in a race! :D

Nah probably not but I like Ginn a lot . Never forget !

I've always said Ted Ginn is the fastest player on the field when he is playing. If we had him all year, there is no way we lose to Dallas. People tend to forget both Drew Brees then Taysom Hill threw INTs because Ted Ginn out ran their arm strength.

A 34 yr old Ginn is not the same guy he was at 24 yrs old. I believe he will lose that $10k.

He is still faster than most... but can't be the same speed he was coming into the league in he early twenties.
I guarantee you that Ginn knows exactly how fast he's running a 40 today. When we signed him at 32 years old, all the reports from camp about Ginn were basically and literally, "TGIF," meaning Ted Ginn is fast.

Him blowing away all the reporters and spectators at camp with his blazing speed makes me believe he very well may still run in the 4.3's. Guys like Ginn who make their living off their straight line speed don't let that just slip away. It's the same way a crack-addled Darrell Green was in the league until he was like 40 as a DB.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom