Ted Ginn Jr. Believes He's The Fastest WR in the NFL, Challenges Anyone to Race for $10,000 (1 Viewer)

I've always said Ted Ginn is the fastest player on the field when he is playing. If we had him all year, there is no way we lose to Dallas. People tend to forget both Drew Brees then Taysom Hill threw INTs because Ted Ginn out ran their arm strength.

How would our QBs underthrowing him help us beat Dallas?

In case ya'll didnt know this is an hour+ long interview. Some interesting tidbits about the Saints (Payton/Brees = "the duo") toward the middle and end. He also went to Ohio St. as a 5 star DB.

**try to ignore the photo behind him. :covri:

hes still got a couple years left in him. id like to see him run against taysom and kamara

You don't have to win every race, just the right ones. My man is hustling these kids.

A 34 yr old Ginn is not the same guy he was at 24 yrs old. I believe he will lose that $10k.

He is still faster than most... but can't be the same speed he was coming into the league in he early twenties.

Nope, not necessarily, ever hear of Darrel Green? It is not common but not impossible....he looks very fast to me, I've never seen anyone catch him from behind....and he has outrun some DB's that had the angle on him....

I’d love to see Ginn and Cyril Grayson head to head...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom