Ted Ginn Jr. (1 Viewer)

Shadeaux

dear shadeuzx Lord
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
They are going to sell out to take away CGM. We will really need the Teddy B to Ted-dy G connection to be on point this Sunday. Bears defense is very good but has looked recently like there are cracks in foundations. If Teddy B can hit him in stride coming out of the gate a couple of times... it would blow up their entire plan and open up the running lanes for the backs.

Teddy Teddy teddy... hopefully the chant will return, at least in our living rooms this week! :bandg:

:sir-saint:

Yes.....but I have a feeling the wild card this game will be Deonte Harris.

Screens, reverses, Sean’s surely got something up his sleeve.

If ever a game for Taysom to run a lot of options, it’s this game.
That would be absolutely correct.

This game is much better suited to game Hill start at QB, as crazy as that sounds.

Bridgewater is going to have a really long day.

Yes.....but I have a feeling the wild card this game will be Deonte Harris.

Screens, reverses, Sean’s surely got something up his sleeve.
He may get a play here or there, but I just can’t see him being on the field often. He hardly knows when to catch the ball on punts and has had ball control issues. Until he gets his #1 position down, I can’t see them giving him a substantial offensive assignment.

That would be absolutely correct.

This game is much better suited to game Hill start at QB, as crazy as that sounds.

Bridgewater is going to have a really long day.

I think we will see him more but this just isn’t going to happen. Prepare to be disappointed if you think he is going to be under center for more than 10 plays.

Junior Ginn definitely needs to be ready to step up to the plate and give Bridgewater a reliable outlet while these other guys are on the mend.
This game could tell us a lot about what Ginn has left in the tank.

He may get a play here or there, but I just can’t see him being on the field often. He hardly knows when to catch the ball on punts and has had ball control issues. Until he gets his #1 position down, I can’t see them giving him a substantial offensive assignment.

Yeah I have to agree. Ball security is going to be CRUCIAL in this game. I love watching Deonte scamper but he's already put the ball on the ground a couple times.

It all depends on which TB shows up. If the one from the Tampa game hits the field, this will happen. Teddy has shown he can put touch on the ball, but just not consistently.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom