Ted Ginn Jr. (1 Viewer)

There’s gonna be some key plays this season (maybe even as soon as the SF game) where Ginn is going to come through big... and folks are going to be saying “thank goodness we have Ted Ginn!”

I agree. I’m not so mad at Ted Ginn b/c we had a few people drop balls that last game and the game prior out of the three balls thrown long to him only one was catchable. But I do agree he needs to catch balls and stop w/ the drops b/c he is needed.

Put Harris as #2. They have similar skills. Make Ginn part of our third and long packages. Kirkwood better come back this week.

What did Willie Snead do wrong ?
That's what I was trying to figure out. Figured he was taking about Kenny Stills but got mixed up. Snead wasn't even a saints draft pick. I think he was a free agent from Cleveland but I could be wrong.

He's dropped about 150 yards worth of passes.

I still don't understand why Lil Jordan Humphrey is still not being tried at the number two...
He may not have sizzling speed, but he is huge, tall, physical, catches everything you throw at him, even in traffic, and
gets huge YAC....maybe this week.....rolling my eyes....

Yep, he's good enough that a team has always wanted him but not good enough that anyone will break the bank to keep him.

I was BIG detractor of the Ginn signing before 2017. But I have to admit, he pleasantly surprised me in 2017. Yeah, he had some of the stone-hands moments that made me a detractor in first place (a muffed punt, a bobble straight into Deion Jones' hands), but he had enough big plays that I thought it was worth the negatives.

Last year, he was hurt much of the year, but when he played, he produced for us. His deep ball catch late in the 4th in the NFCCG should've gone down in Saints' history as a huge moment.

This year, he mostly looks like he's over the hill. I hope he shows me something down the stretch or in the playoffs, though. All it takes is the right play at the right moment. Remember, Hartley was a pretty mediocre kicker for the entirety of his NFL career...except for the NFCCG and the Super Bowl (if he misses one of those long field goals and gives the Colts a short field, we probably lose). Porter was an average to slightly above average corner for his career, but he came up with 2 of the biggest plays in Saints history. I hope Ginn digs deep and has a moment like that for us later this year.
I was so wrong about Ginn. Need him to channel some Snead or Lance Moore for rest of the way

Yes it’s his fault it’s been drops and missed connections all season

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom