Ted Ginn (1 Viewer)

What are the Saints going to do with all of these WRs? I can't see them putting Kirkland back on the PS.

What are the Saints going to do with all of these WRs? I can't see them putting Kirkland back on the PS.

Week 9: OMG we don't have any receivers besides Mike! What are we gonna do??

Week 12: What are we gonna do with all these receivers??

:hihi:

Carr,kirkwood or marshel are probably gonna be inactive I'd say these next couple of weeks depending on how marshel plays I'd say him or Carr are inactive

Some are going to have to be inactive.

Carr? Or do they let Carr go?

Hope we don't get any more key injuries because if we have to bring in depth they might force them to release one of these WR.

Last edited:
Carr,kirkwood or marshel are probably gonna be inactive I'd say these next couple of weeks depending on how marshel plays I'd say him or Carr are inactive

They will still have to release someone to bring Ginn back. It may not be a receiver though

If Ginn does come back, who gets cut? It could only be Carr, Kirkwood, or Marshall. I like the youth movement of this team so that would leave Marshall which makes the signing kinda odd if that's the route we go. I like the chemistry we have, but in the playoffs Ginn's speed could make a huge difference. I don't think that Carr or Kirkwood would be safe at this point of the season and I would hate to lose either as they bode well for our future.

Shut your mouth. Nobody puts James Tiberius Kirk[wood] in the corner.

If Ginn does come back, who gets cut? It could only be Carr, Kirkwood, or Marshall. I like the youth movement of this team so that would leave Marshall which makes the signing kinda odd if that's the route we go. I like the chemistry we have, but in the playoffs Ginn's speed could make a huge difference. I don't think that Carr or Kirkwood would be safe at this point of the season and I would hate to lose either as they bode well for our future.
Yeah, I think anybody who needs a WR *Rams* that just had their guy go out *Kupp* would be happy to have these guys now that we've gotten them all shiny and new. THEY'RE OURS!!

Did I miss an inside joke somewhere? Kirkland has me as confused as a visiting defense in The Dome

Marshall was home waiting for the phone to ring when the Saints signed him. I don’t think he should be seen as a lock to remain on the roster at any given point going forward if Payton is happy with the progress and production of the young guys, and Ginn returns. You don’t give up on a prospect like Kirkwood if he’s contributing, for a player at the tail end of his career.

Carr seems like an exceptional young man with relatively replaceable ability on the field.

With Thomas and Smith being locks, if Ginn comes back and they need roster space within the position, I’d expect Marshall or Carr to get cut - and probably Marshall given the likelihood he’d clear waivers and remain a phone call away.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom