Tedd Ginn “I’ve still got a few more years left in me” (1 Viewer)

WhoDat_SB44

Pimpin' Ain't Breesy!
Reaction score

Ginn says he still has a few more years left to play. If we could sign him to vet minimum kind of deal I wouldn’t mind bringing him back to battle with Tre’Quan and a rookie for the 3rd & 4th WR spots. Plus with Tre’Quan always getting injured we might need the depth. But I think coach may want to use Harris more in the offense as the deep threat at least I hope. I guess it depends on who we draft and if they are seen as a player that can come in and be that 3rd receiver right away. The main thing is that new knows the system unlike a Sanders or a rookie if we draft one. I hope he stays unsigned and if we get an injury he’s the first we call

Last edited:
Hi main gift has always been speed and now he's 35. I'll pass.

He's still useful, but he's not Devery. And I definitely do not see TQS taking over his role. If he does, we are in store for some serious disappointment.

Ginn says he still has a few more years left to play. If we could sign him to vet minimum kind of deal I wouldn’t mind bringing him back to battle with Tre’Quan and a rookie for the 3rd & 4th WR spots. Plus with Tre’Quan always getting injured we might need the depth. But I think coach may want to use Harris more in the offense as the deep threat at least I hope. I guess it depends on who we draft and if they are seen as a player that can come in and be that 3rd receiver right away.

Ginn would come back as the #2 WR, E. Sanders is a WR3, he is basically (Willie Snead/Lance Moore). The Saints are still missing a WR2 and TQS is not it bawse.

I didn't see Ginn fight for one ball last year. Harris can take over his role.
This is my complaint about him (outside of dropping balls).

Brees under throws him quite a bit, how hard would it be to at least come back for it?? Instead he just keeps running. I mean if he would come back for it we'd probably draw a lot of PI's if he actually did. More times than not those DB's or safeties aren't even looking for the ball, they're just trying to keep up with him.

The guy shows no fight, just keeps running.

Between MT Sanders Smith and Harris, he’d be WR5...WR6 if we snag someone in the draft. He’d have to excel at special teams just to make the roster. Just don’t see it happening here

he wouldnt be bad as the 4th option for vet min
This.

I only really want him tbh because dude has been so close to a championship throughout his career and always falls short.

I wouldn't mind him on a Mike McKenzie 2009 type thing for this season where we sign him, he makes a few splash plays for us, then when our guys are healthy we cut him but keep him around should we win a ring so he can get one.

I was thinking why not bring him back for the right price, but then again he is a speedster and what do we need a speedster for?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom