Teddy’s Touchdowns (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Just watched a video on YouTube called “every Teddy Bridgewater touchdown for the Vikings
What impressed me most was his pocket movement and quick release, something l have not saw whilst he has been a Saint yet
If he can get these skills back then we are in with a shout
I recommend checking the video out if you get time

Thanks for that mate, would have tried myself but that would be up there with the first caveman making fire ?
lol, It’s all good.

The new site actually makes it pretty easy. All you really have to do is copy the video website address and paste it and it will automatically embed the video now.

Edit: though in this case apparently you have to go to Youtube to watch it because the NFL and it’s silliness. So scratch what I said about “easy.”

Last edited:
I went back and watched parts of games from his Vikings days. I haven’t seen anything to get excited about, and if you look at his stats during that time they’re just not good. Most games I looked at were 150ish yards/1td games. This was with prime Adrian Peterson.

I went back and watched parts of games from his Vikings days. I haven’t seen anything to get excited about, and if you look at his stats during that time they’re just not good. Most games I looked at were 150ish yards/1td games. This was with prime Adrian Peterson.

Peterson was a TD maverick. He was the primary redzone weapon. Bridgewater's comp% and int rate were good.

I've accepted that we're not going to steam-roll the NFL this year. I've accepted that Drew's not going to be our QB until after the bye. I've even accepted that we may lose more games than we win between now and then.

So I've decided to just go back in to the mind-set I was in two years ago. Try to look for the good and the growth game to game. Hoping to steal a win each week. Not going to dwell on the negative, because that just takes what fun could be had out of the season. And l don't want to let that happen.

There's too long a stretch in between seasons. I pouted from February to August. If Teddy's our QB, then I'm behind Teddy 100% good or bad. If coach decides to put Taysom in, I'm behind Taysom 100%.

What Teddy did in preseason, or last week, or several years ago in Minny doesn't matter to me. What he does in Seattle matters right now. And regardless how that turns out... next week I will only be concerned with how he does in the Dome vs the Cowboys.

And so on..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom