Teddy holds the ball too long (1 Viewer)

SaintsJunkie

BREES HOF
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
His timing is awful, throws in wrong windows , holds too long, doesn't get us in the right plays, can't make TD in preseason and sure can't in the reg season, USE Taysom, trade teddy

That was something I noticed to, he didn't play to the rhythm of the offense that well as the ball should of been out of his hands once his back foot hit, that and he seemed to only scan one side of the field.

He 100% holds on to the ball too long. I think this is because Teddy doesnt see the entire field, nor does he process what he actually sees fast enough. Maybe it's something that can be worked out w/more in game experience, and he can get better over the next few weeks. But as of this moment, all I can personally go by is exactly what I've seen, and Teddy doesnt look very promising. He flat out looks hesitant, doesnt seem to trust his eyes, and most of all, appears to lack the confidence to just sling it. Teddy had so many he guys open, but for whatever reason, didnt let it rip. I hope to god Payton and Co. can coach Teddy up, otherwise, the window will slam shut on this season and all this talent we're sporting on the roster will go to waste.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom