TEDDY! TEDDY! TEDDY! (1 Viewer)

I know you're kidding, but I really was waiting for someone to make a "Yeah, Teddy threw for over 300 yards and 4 TDs, BUT...." comment.

Saints are doing great. But 2 players on our team had better completion percentages. lol Just kidding Teddy is doing great.

Haha, yeah, it was great! During the first chant, I was thinking who the heck is "Eddie"?? LOL, I always refer to him as Bridgewater. I was in that number for the next two, though! ??

Great game.

So my question is, If teddy gets comfortable with the scheme, terminology of the offense, will it be easier to pay him as the heir moving forward if Drew retires?

Too soon tbh. We'll cross that bridge when the times comes, but if today is any indication, it's possible.

Of course you also have Hill to consider. Regardless, it's a nice problem to have, the way they're all preforming together right now, and right now is really all that matters.

Awesome game Teddy! Here's to hoping for 2-3 more before Brees comes back!

Probably P'Oed off alot of the sr.com Drew Brees fanatics...."this is Drew's house, this is Drew's house, stop cheering for him ?"

I think you mean "this is Taysoms house" lol

I know you're kidding, but I really was waiting for someone to make a "Yeah, Teddy threw for over 300 yards and 4 TDs, BUT...." comment.
It's already happened. I have already seen at least 1 "but Taysom is better."

It's already happened. I have already seen at least 1 "but Taysom is better."
As soon as TH connected with CGM for that first down I just knew SR was gonna blow up with people saying "SEE!?!?!" We get to see tiny snapshots, coaches see every play, every practice. I'm going with CSP for now... Don't want to turn this into a Teddy vs Taysom thread (already PLENTY of those), just glad to hear the love from the fans. That had to mean the world to TB.

So my question is, If teddy gets comfortable with the scheme, terminology of the offense, will it be easier to pay him as the heir moving forward if Drew retires?
Not really something we need to worry about right now, but honestly, I don't think we can hold onto him for that long nor should we. If Drew plans to play another 2-3 seasons then TB deserves to get his shot at starting elsewhere.

Was at the game chanting "TEDDY!" Everybody could feel something special was happening with the team yesterday. This group is tough as nails and will overcome any obstacle. They play for each other, and the fans have a true connection with this team lacking in many NFL stadiums. It was a very buoyant moment when the first chants of "TEDDY!" started after he threw the first TD, and the exhilaration built as the game went on and the passing TDs piled up. I think I'd have to go back to '09 to find a Saints team as dialed in as this one. Teddy and the whole team, minus the punting unit (both Morestead and Harris had a bad day), played great.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom