TEDDY! TEDDY! TEDDY! (1 Viewer)

Lets be honest he was complete garbage during the Rams game, but lets think about that situation. He was thrown into a game because of a HoF QB that almost NEVER misses a game went out against a hostile good team I can't fault him for that. He was okay during the Seahawks game and did enough to just manage the game and win it in a very hostile environment and during the Dallas game he was running for his life because of the O-Line was leaky as a depends diaper. I figured this game would be much kinder to him and it was. He is coming along and that is exactly what you want and what you paid big money to him for, I couldn't be happier for him and the team dealing with the situation they are in.

After everything Teddy has been through, hearing those chants was special. Can't imagine how it had to make him feel. This is a storybook situation.

Regardless of how you felt about him heading into this game what we saw today was special. It was special from a sports standpoint but also just from a human being standpoint. Really proud of that young man.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom