Teddy (1 Viewer)

Look, we knew he wasn’t as bad as the first 2 games and not as good as last game. This is who he is, doesn’t take chances and dumps the ball. With Kamara not being able to cut with his ankle right now we are going to have to force the ball down the field eventually. He is a game manager he isn’t going to win the game for you but he will rarely lose it for you.

He seems off today. I personally felt the offense was due a let down game. Nobody predicted the past 3 wins. Kamara being dinged up is showing and the line isn't getting push. Teddy needs to be more decisive and more accurate with the ball. Double clutching and then not running. His mental clock seems to be off in the first half.

Edit: I feel like this is a game where we miss Mark. He could run many of Kamara's plays. Murray can not. Just my opinion.

Teddy is from Florida. It’s rare that QBs have bad games in their home state. I’m sure I may have just made that up, but I could be right

Look, we knew he wasn’t as bad as the first 2 games and not as good as last game.

Honestly, I think he’s been worse today than he has in any other start.

At least in Seattle he hit the open throws that were there. He has cost us mightily today.

Honestly, I think he’s been worse today than he has in any other start.

At least in Seattle he hit the open throws that were there. He has cost us mightily today.
I agree with your assessment that he has been off, but costing us mightily is not a statement I would make unless he fumbles or throws a pick 6.

Teddy is the man. The Future. Teddy Jam for me. Brees fans want Brees back sooner because Brady is closing in on Brees' all time passing record.

I hope this thread was written early in game. I think Teddy was outstanding today. Protected the ball, took only one sack, hit some beautiful throws. Perfect game plan on that "ferocious Bears defense".

Teddy can scramble, run for first downs, extend plays with his legs. But i digress.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom