Teen Allegedly Intended to Hijack Plane (1 Viewer)

Wo. Scary stuff.
ARen't there some people on here who were going to that concert or taking their kids to it?

"He did indicate he intended to die in Louisiana. It appears he had a ticket to Louisiana."

Bolds said the boy indicated he had lived in Louisiana.

The teen wanted to crash the plane into a Hannah Montana concert in Lafayette, Louisiana, two CNN television affiliates in Nashville, WSMV and WTVF, reported, citing unnamed sources. The concert is scheduled for Friday night at the Lafayette Cajundome."

Another dumb crook news report brought to you by the good people of CNN. Your trusted name in news

What? No one here has never thought about crashing a Hannah Montana concert?

...Oh, that kind of crashing. Nevermind.

/sarcasm ;)

Anyone think even if he had hijacked the plane he could actual navigate the plane to the Cajun Dome I don’t think you can actual learn how to fly a commercial airliner on a playstaion. Plus I don’t think he was ever going to breach the cockpit with handcuffs, rope, and duct tape.

Anyone think even if he had hijacked the plane he could actual navigate the plane to the Cajun Dome I don’t think you can actual learn how to fly a commercial airliner on a playstaion. Plus I don’t think he was ever going to breach the cockpit with handcuffs, rope, and duct tape.

Speaking for the kid, "But it totally happened on Snakes on a Plane, bro"

The teen wanted to crash the plane into a Hannah Montana concert in Lafayette, Louisiana, two CNN television affiliates in Nashville, WSMV and WTVF, reported, citing unnamed sources. The concert is scheduled for Friday night at the Lafayette Cajundome.

Huh? Hannah Montana concert was in Austin last night. My three kids worked the event at the Erwin Center. Was this something that happened a week ago?

Huh? Hannah Montana concert was in Austin last night. My three kids worked the event at the Erwin Center. Was this something that happened a week ago?

She was at the Cajundome just recently.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom