Television Question (2 Viewers)

i finally got an HDMI cable for my 360 and it's pretty amazing how much different it looks.....

:freak7:

Once you go HDMI, you'll never go back...

HDMI+nice lcd pretty much cured my pc gaming habit and now it's all about consols..of course, I like my mmo's so the pc is good for that.

The sound is a major difference as well with a hdmi cable. the biggest difference, however, is having a great lcd.

While my consols(360,ps3) do not look as good as my pc gaming, I get a lot less headache, and the difference isn't nearly as major as it used to be. The thing is consol gaming is very simliar to pc gaming as far as how good a game can look, it depends on the set-up.

Pc rigs are really complex to set up well, but consol gaming to be seen in all of it's glory is not so much...hdmi, great lcd along with decent speakers means you are good to go.

Once you go HDMI, you'll never go back...

yeah, i have had HDMI for my ps3 since day 1....i just never got around to getting one for the 360

back when MW2 came out, my screen would have serious motion blur.....i really only noticed it when i played MW2.....then Blopzorz came out and i noticed it again......i ended up getting a free HDMI through my debit card rewards program

now i just need one for the cable box

I'm out of town till Monday night so I missed some things on the boards. Back at my hotel now. Have you chosen a TV yet? I have current information from a December 2010 magazine I picked up. Oh, hell, I'll just take a picture of it. It's easier.

LED-1.gif

In transcription:

"The end result: brighter, thinner more energy-efficient TV's. In fact, the HDTV's in our roundup include just one fluorescent backlit LCD set and three Plasma sets"

That's out of 15. The other 11 all were LED sets that took top prize.

The color saturation and brightness of these sets surpasses any other technology out there and they, amazingly, use the least amount of power over LCD and way, way less than Plasma. I love my 2 LCD's (40" Sony Bravia and 47" Vizio) but I'd be lying if I said I didn't see a huge step up in picture quality from the 42" Vizio LED I just bought. It's simply stunning.

See, unlike some people on these boards, I don't declare that what I own is the best technology simply because I own it and I have to feel good about my purchase. I find out what the best technology/picture quality is, and then I go buy it. You people know how I spend money.

Now tech magazines and websites are declaring the same thing. The technology that you and I bought has been outmatched by a newer and better technology.

Get the LED or continue to play in the minors with the dregs.

Until you make your decision, I give you footbird.

images

Now I have to go. I am off to drink and not study for the certification I am taking tomorrow. I'm hoping for Divine Enlightenment to intervene during the testing.

I expect paperwork to be filed and ready for me to sign when I come back in town transferring ownership of Mongoose's face to me.

I haven't left yet :mad:

You know how long it took to write/upload that at Hotel wifi speeds? It's like I'm using the AT&T network for God's sake. Where's the "Thank you!" ?

If you had an iPhone you could have scanned the image and made it into a smaller PDF file. And, that article is wrong about plamas so I can't trust it otherwise.:idunno:

QED

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom