Tell me I heard this wrong on the Scott Van Pelt show (1 Viewer)

What do you want? Them to say we will go undefeated AND win the Superbowl?[/QUOTE]

I would love that, :ezbill:

Don't expect many talking heads to give us any credit unles we remain undefeated after going through the New York teams. Even then, there are other stories. The media as a whole likes big narratives like Favre against the Packers and "can he win another Superbowl??" or the rookie Sanchez leading the Jets to an amazing 3-0 start. They live off that stuff. In 2006 we got a lot of good press because we seemed to be a team of destiny and "life returning to the Big Easy." As of right now, we don't have a story. We're just quietly kicking *** and destroying teams. Pretty soon, after the NY stretch, the story will be "can anyone stop the Saints??"

incredible.

I really have gotten to the point where I could care less whether we get mentioned by the media or not!

As long as I can hear the New Orleans Saints are the new Superbowl Champions all the while hoisting the Lombardi Trophy, I could really care less what the media has to say now. I hate the media, and have for quite some time now!

The media in New York is not giving us no credit. It's on in DA DOME baby.

Then when we win what will they have to say.:plus-un2:

WHO DAT!! Bring on the bloody JETS...:angryrazz:

------------------------------------Radar------------------------------------

------------------------------------Saints------------------------------------

if you think that the teams we have to play are unaware of how we are playing football, then i just have no idea what to say to you

"under the radar" is a silly cliche that has no real meaning to anyone but the sports media

Ok,...................., they opened the show with the saints this week. Get off their nutz.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom