Tempers loses games (1 Viewer)

No......It......Wasn't.....Our guy was already down on the ground when he was "speared"....bang-bang play sure, whatever. Your guy was still running w/ the effing football and our guy delivered a glancing blow, which your guy brushed off and continued to run. Apples -> hubcaps.

Then on top of that a 2nd shady call was called on that drive where we got called for defensive holding for a RB in the backfield that was freaking blocking....on another failed 3rd down. But sure whatever, yeah you guys really worked hard for that one.

if one were called on a 1st or 2nd down after an inconsequential pickup then sure whatever we'll give benefit of the doubt...refs make mistakes, whatever, but both....on 3rd down.....after you failed to make the line to gain?!?!?!?! Nah bruh, miss us with that.
Speared?! Both instances had guys leading with their helmets, I can’t help you see that but if that’s the way you want to see it sure, apples to hubcaps. Secondly, who in the halibut do you see Fournette ‘blocking’ when he got held at the line by, I forget, past the line of scrimmage, that lane was so open Mount Rushmore could’ve been moved and placed there. Clearly gonna be a dump off after Brady’s initial reads.

Again, can’t help you see it cos it didn’t go the Saints way. It’s cool man, we don’t have to agree, that’s what makes the world of sports so great. (y)

If you think the unsportsmanlike penalty is what lost us that game you didn’t watch the same game. Even if our defense continued to play excellent and with no penalties. Our offense was still absolutely garbage.

It was a tied game with Brady on the other side. The outcome wasn’t looking good if we didn’t start executing better on offense.

If you think the unsportsmanlike penalty is what lost us that game you didn’t watch the same game. Even if our defense continued to play excellent and with no penalties. Our offense was still absolutely garbage.

It was a tied game with Brady on the other side. The outcome wasn’t looking good if we didn’t start executing better on offense.
The fumble IMO was really the back breaker, but the ejection and scuffle really messed with the Saints focus.

The fumble IMO was really the back breaker, but the ejection and scuffle really messed with the Saints focus.
Let me say, I think the ejection did show that we need someone to step up and lead

But we were in trouble long before that. We had a good shot to win, but I kept saying the whole game if we keep leaving Brady within striking distance he’s going to get us. It’s just what superstar QBs do even if he isn’t what he once was.

I’m not saying our offense shouldn’t have struggled against TB, but we definitely should not have struggled against them as bad as a Dallas team with only one weapon on offense.

True! Focus and took away our other starting CB, which I think affected us; however, the rookie played good. I don't think Lat should have been ejected either unless some of the others were too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom