Ten Minutes of Intrigue (1 Viewer)

t1_ditka_ap_01.jpg

Whatsoever do you mean, SaintDroopy? :D

i don't think the Saints will be picking at 10....for some reason i think we will trade up to get Ellis..... Orgeron recruited him at USC...he is probably drooling over getting him 4 years later!!!! i say saints trade up to 5,6, or 7 to get Ellis....especially if the FalClowns draft Dorsey, which i believe they do....

I could see that for Ellis, but were going to have give up some picks too....and we do need to replenish the D.

If we sit at 10 and we decide to go CB....I'd think it would be DRC. Saints like him ALOT and are high on him (per draft-daddy), we like small school guys to begin with...and he blew the walls off at the combine.

I could see the Falclowns going to Ryan....they have no-one at QB.

Either I take Jenkins outright or I make one of those three teams give me their 2nd rounder (because there is a "bidding war" to move up) and switch places with them. In this new position only 3-5 spots back, I take whichever player is left: either Jenkins or DRC and plan on getting Laws, Balmer, or Sims with one of my second round picks and either Lofton, Fred Davis, or recently fallen from grace safety Kenny Phillips, who many now project as a 2nd rounder, with the other.

All this is fantasy of course because there is no way all three of those CBs will still be available at #10. Still, its a nice fantasy...

I'm starting to think we'll stay at 10 because I think all of the teams will have THEIR GUYS on the board when they're on the clock. No need to trade down if the guy YOU TARGET is on the board when its your turn to choose.

I hope we can find a solid DT in the draft... whether its at #10 with Dorsey or Ellis.. or later in the draft with Laws, Sims, Balmer... somebody... WE NEED HELP!!!

For the next ten minutes, you are Mickey Loomis. Who is calling (let's assume that Carolina is not one of the callers, since they are in our division)? What is being offered? What are you willing to trade for (or not trade) ?

LMAO,... Why do y'all do this to yourselves? :idunno:

In real life, before I moved abroad,... I would walk away from the TV after about 5 1/2 minutes of over analyzingthe next pick, that they would flip to that female anchor women who sits with the current players and ask each one in turn to express their opinion- and one cue, they don't really have much to add. :rant:

-

I listen patiently, sipping my on my freshly brewed black coffee. I agree with the caller that often we have to look at the long road ahead when making our decisions instead of following knee-jerk reactions. I agree that we have a long and storied path together and that ultimately and competitively what is good for him is also good for me. I then agree to offer my #10 pick (for Brohm), Jon Stinchcomb and my 2009 3rd rounder to Atlanta for the rights to Glenn Dorsey.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom