Ten penalties, 102 yards (1 Viewer)

We're were the d penalties on the scumbags. It's just unwatchable now. 90 percent of the last how many games the penalty numbers are so tilted. Zero interest in the rest of the games none zip zilch. Not even Tampa get the calls Tommy vs whoever.

No discipline. Terrible play calling. Their receivers wide open. We can’t blame this loss on the refs. We should have won this game. It’s on the coaching. This is not a good team.
Thank you.

We can agree calls were bad.

But ignoring the obvious and consistent self inflicted wounds after nearly 1/4 of the season is hard to understand.

I think it was the first run of the game, I was already mad. The camera showed Landry running to the line with his chin strap not buckled. I was always coached to watch wideouts for tells like that to confirm the run. His tell was obvious that he wasn’t running a route and he didn’t. Run play stuffed. Little things, details, like that show detailed coaching and care. Sigh

This x 1000.

This team lacks leadership, on and off the field. Stupid penalties, mind blowing calls, critical mistakes, slow starts, no rhythm.
They lack identity. Payton was the identity of the team.

Look at the 1991 Giants. Parcells retires and a hard nosed disciplined football team becomes a shell of itself under Ray Handley (an internal hire).

That’s what we lost with hiring Allen. We didn’t get that shot in the arm that a new coach brings in. It’s just the same everything minus the most important part (Payton).

Between refs and coaches doing a very poor job but still gets paid for the garbage we've seen
ST and Offense making turnover for the opponent
We are shooting ourselves in the foot every week with this dumbery ,ho and don't forget to not get any timeouts during the 2-4 last minutes of a close game

Teams make mistakes, and I can live with that. What I can’t stomach is the inexplicable calls that cost the Saints every single week. This has been going on for years now, and nothing will ever change.

Huge fumbles on O and STs.

Now a few of the penalties were HORRIBLE calls. No disputing that.

But the lack of discipline and attention to detail is crushing this team. And it’s on the coaches.

One thing Underhill talked about was how things have been more relaxed under Allen. The vibe was different because Payton was such a micro-manager (to the point where SP would get mad if there weren’t a certain number of sharpies in a cup).

Well, we’re seeing it now. The “little things” matter.

I agree that I don’t like Allen’s style. He won’t last long.

However, they called 0. Read that again 000000000 holding calls against the Vikings on offense and defense and 7-8 on us. Statistically it’s not possible, especially since our D-Line is better(less worse) than the Vikings.

Honestly, I can’t even remember the last time they called a hold on our opponents’ O-line.

Teams make mistakes, and I can live with that. What I can’t stomach is the inexplicable calls that cost the Saints every single week. This has been going on for years now, and nothing will ever change.

Both this game and the Bucs game was lost(mainly) due to the refs. I still don’t get how surprised I get every week!

THe penalty on Mathieu was a BS call. Then the PI call should have been offsetting penalties and a no call. ALL B.S. Saints played tough but the refs money was on the Vikings

This x100

Honestly the last couple of years under Sean Payton we had some of the same issues with killing ourselves with penalties and turnovers in very winnable games with, last year being an exception, a pretty loaded roster.

It makes me wonder if a personnel shift needs to occur across the entire roster over the next year or two. You can't blame all of it on coaching when you have overall a really good coaching staff with a lot of experience and they're running basically the same systems that have worked for years.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom