Tennesee Swiftboating! (1 Viewer)

I cannot believe you just said that. Thank Gawd the misses does not visit that often...and slap yourself for saying it around the kids.

Seriously though, give it time. Old age can change hearts (one way or the other.LOL)

Edited: You know why...LOL

Edited: You know why...LOL

Heh, my wife knows better than anyone else. Of course I didn't know just how bad they all were until after we were married and I always assumed the whole "grand kids" thing would soften him up a bit.

It hasn't.

They won't be voting. It's going to take them a while to get their faith back in the system now that Paul has lost.

:hihi:

That is painting with a broad brush. You think all Paul supporters were racists, jew haters, illegal alien haters, etc.?

Personally, I think this is just another election where the American people have no choice.

Unless you consider Clown A or Clown B a choice. Paul was no choice either.

Joe

That is painting with a broad brush. You think all Paul supporters were racists, jew haters, illegal alien haters, etc.?

Personally, I think this is just another election where the American people have no choice.

Joe

My goodness.

Joe

<dl><dt class="hwrd">Main Entry:</dt><dd class="hwrd"><sup>1</sup>joke </dd><dt class="pron">Pronunciation:</dt><dd class="pron"> \ˈjōk\ </dd><dt class="func">Function:</dt><dd class="func">noun </dd><dt class="ety">Etymology:</dt><dd class="ety">Latin jocus; perhaps akin to Old High German gehan to say, Sanskrit yācati he asks</dd><dt class="date">Date:</dt><dd class="date">1670</dd></dl> 1 a: something said or done to provoke laughter; especially : a brief oral narrative with a climactic humorous twist b (1): the humorous or ridiculous element in something (2): an instance of jesting : kidding <can't take a joke> c: practical joke d: laughingstock2: something not to be taken seriously : a trifling matter <consider his skiing a joke — Harold Callender> —often used in negative constructions <it is no joke to be lost in the desert>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom