@Tennesse 12/22 (1 Viewer)

Checking in for our group of 16. Is everyone going to Valentines for that party tonight? Also does anyone know of any other bars that Saints fans will be at? We want to hit at least one party. Thanks! Please text if possible 9852159354 who dat!

Checking in for our group of 16. Is everyone going to Valentines for that party tonight? Also does anyone know of any other bars that Saints fans will be at? We want to hit at least one party. Thanks! Please text if possible 9852159354 who dat!

Tootsies has a bunch of Saints fan now.

Just gotta say, Nashville was one awesome place to go. Broadway St. was the bomb. Great bars, music, people,...everything. Oh yeah, Martin's BBQ .....incredible! Thanks Nashville!

Our group had a good time. The Nashville folks were all really nice.

I was a little disappointed in "Music City". I know we were hanging out on the equivalent of Bourbon St, but I was expecting more original music. All the bars had live music (which is cool) but all the bands played the same 15 songs.

If I hear that dang "long neck ice cold beer never broke my heart" again, I'm going to rip my ears off.

Martin's BBQ was good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom