@Tennesse 12/22 (1 Viewer)

I’ve got about six or 8 of us around section 318-320, coming in town early Saturday and not leaving for the week! Anybody got any info on meeting up or tailgate spot before the game?

Arriving Friday night with a group of 15. We definitely want to meet up with groups who are bar hopping so we can drink and socialize Fri/Sat night. Please let us know!

Text me (Arief Harlan): 9852159354

I live in Nashville so if there are any parties going on pre-game lemme know. Got family coming in from out of town on Sunday so can’t make the game. ☹️

Face plant is correct, until now. Daughter informed me she’s not coming till Monday and my brah up here offered me a ticket. So I’lL be there representing

Guys huge Who Dat here, originally from Bay St. Louis. I throw events all over, I have an ugly sweater party/saints meetup on Saturday night at The Valentine on Broadway. Tickets are only $5 bucks, I dropped the flyer below. And def am looking to tailgate on Sunday morning, I know of a few good ones for whoever wants to meet up. FB_IMG_1576157428199.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom