Tennis babe of the day (1 Viewer)

helofixer

Schlägertruppen
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Ana Ivanovic, 20 yr old Serbian who is playing in the Australian Open Semis on ESPN2 as we speak. YMMV.

ana-ivanovic11.jpg

1181296557_extras_albumes_0.jpg

ivanovic.jpg

168b74c0f3cc320bb55fb1c8f29ad133_anaivanovic2.jpg

ana-ivanovic-005.jpg

I dig some Serbian chicks sometimes. I like some Croatian girls as well, the ones that don't have the large noses.:shrug:

But the important thing is whether she is just eye candy or can she actually PLAY tennis...............................nah Im just jokin she is frickin hawt. Brunettes>blondes, IMO.

Woah.. very nice

If anyone posts a picture of Serena Williams in this thread you are here by banished from SR.com

I'm just gonna go ahead and put my tent up here, and I'm not leaving until I get into the show. :yes:

But the important thing is whether she is just eye candy or can she actually PLAY tennis...............................nah Im just jokin she is frickin hawt. Brunettes>blondes, IMO.

She can play. She made the final of the Australian Open last night (the first major of the year) where she'll play Maria Sharapova. Sharapova is playing out of her mind right now and will probably win, but Ivanovic is getting a lot better and has a shot, if she can serve decent.

There's some really cute chicks in pro tennis right now. Obviously everybody knows Sharapova, but add in Ivanovic (who's my favorite), Daniela Hantuchova who lost to Ivanovic last night in the Australian Semifinal, Maria Kirilenko, Tatiana Golovin, and several others who's names escape me at the moment.

Hantuchova:
a37ed88b8131f256i3.jpg

632e86ff71321a29i3.jpg

Kirilenko:
Maria_Kirilenko.jpg

Golovin:
52858303.jpg

We've come a long way since Billy Jean King (all due respect to Mrs King).
BillieJeanKingCLR.tif.jpg

I need to watch more women's tennis in HD I think....

I need to watch more women's tennis in HD I think....

Nicole Vaidasova's not bad, either.
_42483045_vaidisova416.jpg

Of course, you could always end up with a matchup like Patty Schnyder vs. Dinara Safina, who is Marat Safin's sister (allegedly). :mwink:

_39796395_pattyap.jpg

vs.
DinaraSafina.jpg

i remember when Chris Everett was the hottest female athlete you would see on T.V. and i think there was a hot woman golfer at that time too

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/irimNjHPS9c&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/irimNjHPS9c&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom