Tennis babe of the day (1 Viewer)

Ivanovic impressed me coming back after dropping that first set 6-0. I fell asleep in that 3rd set...just too late for me to stay up..

All of a sudden I have a deep appreciation for all things Serbian.

They're taking over man. Ivanovic and Jankovic are doing really well in almost every tournament for the women and Novak Djokovic is probably going to make the final and play Federer there. I think it's only a matter of time before he beats Federer, especially on a hard court. Grass, he's got no shot just yet.

Ivanovic impressed me coming back after dropping that first set 6-0. I fell asleep in that 3rd set...just too late for me to stay up..

Sucks only having one major during the whole year come on at time's conducive to primetime viewing here in the states (the US Open of course), but that's the nature of such on international game. I really wanted to watch Blake vs Federer the other night, but I just wasn't about to catch a 2:30 a.m. start.

Hantuchova has come a long way since she was one of the original players touted as a Kournikova but with game (obviously not quite as hot). But she still can't quite handle the big pressure times, so I wasn't surprised to see her not put Ivanovic away.

Ivanovic's little mini-fist pump twirl thing when she hits a big shot does it for me. :9:

Hantuchova is nowhere near as hot as Kournikova, Sharapova, or Ivanovic. Not even close to me.

Of course you've now obligated yourself to post a new tennis babe every day now. I'm thinking the well will run pretty dry by February.

Of course you've now obligated yourself to post a new tennis babe every day now. I'm thinking the well will run pretty dry by February.

Let me help him out then.

Attachments

• amelie-mauresmo.jpg
    amelie-mauresmo.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 28

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom