Teo Gruden QB Camp (Saints love) (1 Viewer)

JimmyB1775

Guy behind the guy
Reaction score
http://youtu.be/WN0iBgfwq_EI still like Teo even after everything. We have no need for him and that's a shame. Gruden is very candid with him and I like the way Manti responds. At the end, Gruden says something like "he's gotta be comfortable in space... These Darren Sproles, these Jimmy Graham's, these Corvettes are popping up all over and you gotta cover them"

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WN0iBgfwq_E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Teo could be a great player but I'll rather pass and take someone a bit more mentally stable. At # 15 we need a stud starter that will stay on the field, maybe an OT.

Alabama already took him to tackling school and he failed. There is no way I want Te'o on the Saints.

Did y'all read the post? We don't need home. It was about Saints love. Not Manti hate. Thanks for reposting the link. iPhones aren't what they used to be.

Being comfortable in space may be difficult after his long-term relationship with it ended the way it did.

Really him and JAMES LAURINAITIS had the same 40 time, and I think he will be good, getting the defense in position is so important, and why I think Vilma's photographic memory is going to be so helpful this year, he will know what defense to get them into.

Teo could be a great player but I'll rather pass and take someone a bit more mentally stable. At # 15 we need a stud starter that will stay on the field, maybe an OT.
I think the kid is Mentally strong. I just think that in the NCG Alabama showed how stronger the SEC was than other conferences. Notre Dame wasn't ready for those stampeding buffalo's

I think the kid is Mentally strong. I just think that in the NCG Alabama showed how stronger the SEC was than other conferences. Notre Dame wasn't ready for those stampeding buffalo's

Notre dame hadnt had a full contact training in 2 weeks, which was a huge mistake by the coaching staff but thats exactly what happens when you dont train full contact, the tackling suffers a lot. It wasnt just Teo who tackled appaling, it was other players like Motta and a few others who all season were really steady tackles (even in space on a guy like Marquis Lee) but where just lost in the NCG. As much as i agree ND wasnt ready for bama regardless having no full contact training was a huge factor in that clubbering, much more than Teo just being a bad player.

Not sure why this is still a topic, there is no way in the world we even consider taking him at 15 and he wont be around by the time we pick again soooooooo let's move on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom