Terence Crutcher, unarmed man, shot by a Tulsa police officer (update: Officer Betty Shelby charged with manslaughter) (2 Viewers)

it is sad that all the good that cops do out there it's a small percentage of crap like this that gets the most air time. SMH

No, it's sad that an innocent man was murdered by a public employee because his truck broke down.

it is sad that all the good that cops do out there it's a small percentage of crap like this that gets the most air time. SMH

I know, right? This should just be ignored as another isolated incident and the officer involved get assigned extra-duty remedial training. :jpshakehead:

It's a shame that all the malls and streetcorners that are peaceful are the vast majority and the ones with terrorist bombs get all the attention. smh

I blame Colin Kaepernick for kneeling during the pledge.

If you have a problem with CK kneeling, but you are silent for this you can rot in hell's hottest level.

From BBC he seems less like he was being willfully disobedient and more like he just didn't want to be standing next to a car he was afraid would blow up. Either way if my car breaks down I honestly don't know what to do anymore

I want to laugh at this, but its true, so I can't, I can only cry for you.

From BBC he seems less like he was being willfully disobedient and more like he just didn't want to be standing next to a car he was afraid would blow up. Either way if my car breaks down I honestly don't know what to do anymore

What do you mean? What I saw it appeared that the guy was walking back to his car, not away from it.

What do you mean? What I saw it appeared that the guy was walking back to his car, not away from it.

He would walk away from it then back towards it.

I'm sure the police were instructing him to return to his vechicle.

He would walk away from it then back towards it.

I'm sure the police were instructing him to return to his vechicle.

I never saw him walking away from the vehicl, but he clearly walked to the vehicle..

Why are you sure that the police were instructing him to return to his vehicle? That makes no sense in the context.

I would like to know more about the statement about him saying the car was going to blow up.

Probably the same thing my grandfather used to say when he would work on cars and I would ride with him while he would thrash the car. He used to say things like, "This stupid son of a ***** is going to blow up at some point!" As a result of him saying that, my 8 year old self would be scared to death that the whole car was going to blow up when all he meant was that the engine would blow.

I'm obviously guessing, but I can see that being the case.

I never saw him walking away from the vehicl, but he clearly walked to the vehicle..

Why are you sure that the police were instructing him to return to his vehicle? That makes no sense in the context.

Did you listen to the police chief? He admitted the officers actions were unacceptable. Nough said. The officer is guilty.

Tulsa, Oklahoma, police released video footage Monday that shows a white police officer fatally shooting an unarmed black man - footage that the city's police chief called "very disturbing."

"It's very difficult to watch," Police Chief Chuck Jordan said at a news conference Monday. "The first time I watched it I watched it with the family . . . we will do the right thing, we will not cover anything up."

I blame Colin Kaepernick for kneeling during the pledge.

If you have a problem with CK kneeling, but you are silent for this you can rot in hell's hottest level.

I want to laugh at this, but its true, so I can't, I can only cry for you.

I bet Brees is pinning his opinion right now. Someone should ask him.

Was it the female cop that shot him that said seconds after, "Shots fired!" If so her voice sounds like someone that knew she screwed up big time.

From what I saw and read earlier today the man was told to stop several times when he started walking back to his truck which he left in the middle of the road running. He continued walking to his vehicle with his hands up and he was reaching for the door when he was shot. They (police) said they feared he was going into his vehicle for a gun (why I don't have a clue). Why doesn't these younger people just follow directions when there given? It seems that we have an entire generation that has no respect for the police as well as other human beings.

Did you listen to the police chief? He admitted the officers actions were unacceptable. Nough said. The officer is guilty.

Oh. He said THAT? Will why waste time with any investigation, just throw her in prison right now.

Oh. He said THAT? Will why waste time with any investigation, just throw her in prison right now.

Well that is usually what happens to Non-LEO's. You shoot someone without a weapon then you should be held accountable. LEO or not a LEO. Listen to the police radios and you know they messed up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom