Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (1 Viewer)

I was sceptical, but when I saw that it was produced by Andy Vajna and Mario Kassar, I figured it had a chance. I was good, I'll keep watching and we'll see. It does seem to deviate from the movies though. In T3, I did not get the impression that John had encountered any Terminators since Arnie in T2.

Only thing I didn't like was that you really had to remember the movies pretty well (which I don't since I saw them each once, all a pretty long time ago) to understand everything in the show... But I guess that's appealing to the people who have the things memorized or whatever...

How much do you really need to know? All you really needed to know was the basics of the movies. There is skynet, it ends up ruling the world, both sides can send people back in time and they thought that they had destroyed skynet at the end of T2. As far as I can tell, T3 is essentially ignored by this series. It happens between T2 and T3.

The show was much better than I feared, but not as good as I hope. I thought it would be horrible, but it was good enough for me to at least watch it if it comes on when I flip channels. I might even think about setting it on my DVR if the show tonight is decent. It's far from great, but it's better than most of the junk network TV puts out.

I was sceptical, but when I saw that it was produced by Andy Vajna and Mario Kassar, I figured it had a chance. I was good, I'll keep watching and we'll see. It does seem to deviate from the movies though. In T3, I did not get the impression that John had encountered any Terminators since Arnie in T2.

I think they are ignoring T3. And rightfully so, it was a piece of junk. It's only redeeming quality was the female terminator.:9: Also, if you don't ignore T3, you don't really have a show. It would become Dawson's Creek with a Terminator background, but no terminator action. Anway, if you think about it from a time travel perspective, it could just be another possible past history.

I wonder how many episodes they scripted before the writers strike?

Did you not like Terminator 3? I thought it was really good. I can see not enjoying it if someone spoiled the end for you before you saw it, but if not, it was fun watching and a good unexpected ending.

It's definitely got potential.

As far as the lil' hot Terminator, the questions I asked my wife would not be inline with the SR T.O.S. :9:

Did you not like Terminator 3? I thought it was really good. I can see not enjoying it if someone spoiled the end for you before you saw it, but if not, it was fun watching and a good unexpected ending.

Well, I could have guessed the ending, but that's wasn't my issue with it. It stayed faithful to the basic story, but I just found the acting and actions lacking. It just wasn't up to par with T2 in terms of action and acting, and lacked the Sci-Fi feel and acting that T1 had. It just seemed to be a vehicle for Arnie to deliver as many catch phrases as possible and damn the action and plot.

Terminator 2 was un-topable. T3 was destined for failure because no matter how hard they could try, it would never be as good. Ever. Besides, as far Terminator goes no Sarah Conner = crap.

I still think that first image we get of her in T2 doing the pull ups in the cell was one of the greatest moments in cinema history. The juxtoposition of her at the begining of T1, a girly little waitress, to the superhero she molds herself into was storytelling magic.

the tv sara conner hotter than movie sara conner, especially in the second one

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom