Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (1 Viewer)

Wisdom Tooth

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Who watched this after football tonight? I kept thinking it was going to be stupid but it was actually pretty good. The thing I didn't like in the previews was how the good terminator was a hot little chick, but they hinted that she was different as I'm sure this will be revealed as things progress. Think Data from Star Trek: TNG. The end of the first episode had a twist which I thought was pretty cool. I'm going to try to keep watching every week.

I enjoyed it. Of course, I enjoy all of the Terminator stuff. Can't wait for tomorrow night. Also looking forward to the new trilogy of Terminator movies that are coming dealing with the future wars.

I enjoyed it. Of course, I enjoy all of the Terminator stuff. Can't wait for tomorrow night. Also looking forward to the new trilogy of Terminator movies that are coming dealing with the future wars.

I read a rumor that has Christian Bale playing John Connor in the future. I've always wanted to see the movies set in the future.

I watched it. Like you, I wasn't too sure about having a teenage cutie as a Terminator.

It turned out to be pretty good. If I remember that it's on, I'll watch it again to see which way it goes.

I watched it. Like you, I wasn't too sure about having a teenage cutie as a Terminator.

It turned out to be pretty good. If I remember that it's on, I'll watch it again to see which way it goes.

DD you gotta get a DVR or TIVO!

I'm like most people.....as a fan of the movies I watched semi holding my breath but in the end I'm looking forward to the next episode....and that's as good a compliment as I can give.

DD, Summer Glau is 27 years old. Teenage cutie? Anyway, as a rabid Firefly/Serenity fan I'd watch Summer Glau in anything. It was just lucky this was actually pretty good.

I didn't think the Terminator was that attractive... And the age gap between the mother and son is way too close... It's actually 14 years in real life, and it looks about that way on the show...

But I thought the show was good, just either the mother or son should've been an older/younger actor...

Only thing I didn't like was that you really had to remember the movies pretty well (which I don't since I saw them each once, all a pretty long time ago) to understand everything in the show... But I guess that's appealing to the people who have the things memorized or whatever...

It was okay -- I will probably put it on the DVR list -- that way when I am bored I can watch it -- Interesting twist for them to go back in time though --

DD, Summer Glau is 27 years old. Teenage cutie? Anyway, as a rabid Firefly/Serenity fan I'd watch Summer Glau in anything. It was just lucky this was actually pretty good.

The actress is 27. The character was in high school with Conner. :mwink:

It was okay -- I will probably put it on the DVR list -- that way when I am bored I can watch it -- Interesting twist for them to go back in time though --

They went forward in time from 1999 to 2007. It was a plot gimmick to get them from the time they should have been in to ours.

I like it so far. We'll see how it develops.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom