Terrance Copper hometown paper interview: “I’m living my dream right now." (1 Viewer)

copper should have played over moore all of last year. our offense looked the best when colston, copper and devery were the 1,2 ,3

copper should have played over moore all of last year. our offense looked the best when colston, copper and devery were the 1,2 ,3

Looking back it was not a good decision to have Moore do those PR, I like Barclay there but Copper is also possible for the KR job...

I'll agree with this. I think we lost a little something when we went to Colston Henderson Moore or Colston Moore Henderson as opposed to either Colston Copper Moore/Henderson

I think he can be the Jake Reed type that we have been missing since .... well Jake Reed.

I do like to dig around in the off season and find these kind of hometown paper interviews on the regular guy type players.

The star players, of course, have PR agents and such to handle all this and you normally don't find these kinds of interviews, except occasionally as a favor to their alma mater's newsletter.

I wish TC well and hope we do bring him back. Best wishes on his finger healing, too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom