Terrance Copper?...is it the fumble why yall hate him so much? (1 Viewer)

I will give the kid a second chance. Lord knows that Henderson, Stallworth and even Horn have had their case of the dropsies. I am confident he will respond well. :)

im pretty sure he could care less what you think about him

Am I the only one that saw that cooper elbow was on the ground when the ball came out? thus making the fumble not a fumble? My problem is why was that play not reveiwed?

Am I the only one that saw that cooper elbow was on the ground when the ball came out? thus making the fumble not a fumble? My problem is why was that play not reveiwed?

Yeah I saw it. Thought the same thing. Officals wouldn't review it tough. It was inside 2 minutes so it had to be an offical review.

Oh well.

I like Cooper as a #3 or #4 WR. But probably because I mostly love chanting "Go Cooooooopppppp!"

So Copper had a bad game. Not really. He had a bad 4th quarter. Otherwise he played a pretty good game last week. Let's not throw Copper under the bus just yet. The Cowboys' Terrell Owens has dropped as many or more passes that should have been easily caught than Copper has. I don't hear too many Cowboys fans wanting to get rid of Owens because of that. Maybe because T. O. is a intolerable jerk, but not because of one or two bad games. Copper is not a jerk and he may yet prove his critics wrong. Give Copper a chance.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom