Terraria (1 Viewer)

yes.. oh and its on sale for 4.99 on steam at the moment.

I already own it! ...and I'm currently frozen at the graveyard in Droughtlands cause 2 lvl 50's are camped there waiting for me to spawn so they can kill me for the 11th time. They tease me before I can make it into a cave that would remove me from Pvp...but they let me get close.

I already own it! ...and I'm currently frozen at the graveyard in Droughtlands cause 2 lvl 50's are camped there waiting for me to spawn so they can kill me for the 11th time. They tease me before I can make it into a cave that would remove me from Pvp...but they let me get close.

You deserve that.

I'd like to play online....

Since there have been a handful of people that picked this up during the current Steam sale would anyone be interested in trying to set up an online game?

Is this worth the $15 on Xbox Live Arcade? Or is it a game that is best played on console? It looks more ordered than Minecraft, which was a bit too freeform for me.

I have the feeling I already know the answer here ...

i dont know if it worth 15 but it has a little more to it than the pc version did.

finally got to play some multiplayer last night with Galbreath. this game has made some major improvements since I last played.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom