Terrible thought. Falcons go after Joe Brady for HC next year. (1 Viewer)

After watching what he did for LSU, and looking at them now...

And seeing Carolina's offense look pretty good without CM...

I dunno. I think he is legit.

They also don’t have the players they had last year. Before Burrow LSU was losing to Troy.

The Falcons are going on head coach number 5 in Payton’s tenure with the Saints:

Jim Mora
Bobby Petrino
Mike Smith
Dan Quinn

They should have stuck with Mike Smith, IMO.

So what if the Falcons do hire Brady. People have him labeled as the next greatest thing and I just don't see it. There's a reason why he's no longer with the Saints and I seriously doubt that when he parted ways with the Saints that he had Sean Payton's unwavering endorsement.

People said the same thing about Sean McVea in LA and as it turns out he's very human and mortal. You have to have the skins on the wall to be feared as an NFL head coach and he hasn't earned that yet.

Longevity is what measures first time head coaches (see Sean Payton) and not a flash in the pan couple of years of success so even if he is hired by the Falcons he's going to have to earn it.

The reason just can’t be he saw a opportunity and took it?

I’m not saying he’s the next Whoever but I will say so far his record and work speaks for its self , Lsu is horrible this year and the Panthers Offense is better what’s with the shade ?

The greatest coordinators ever do not often become even good HC. So many hot commodities find it takes so much more. Not even worth worrying about; chances are at least as good he would fail as bad as Quinn as they are he would become a great HC at this point

The reason just can’t be he saw a opportunity and took it?

I’m not saying he’s the next Whoever but I will say so far his record and work speaks for its self , Lsu is horrible this year and the Panthers Offense is better what’s with the shade ?

LSU's offense is not that bad......................it's the defense that has done a total no show so far this season. Offense is averaging 460 yds. per game........................the problem is that the defense is giving up 497 per game.

I also think that people gave Brady way more credit than he deserved at LSU because of the skill players (Joe Burrow had A LOT to do with that) that were there and Steve Ensminger is not a bad coach himself.

I'm not saying that he wouldn't be successful but he's still got to prove it.

Keep hearing reports that Joe Brady will be the youngest head coach ever next year when someone snatches him from Carolina.

I really hope Sean Payton's relationship with him is good enough to maybe sway him from taking the falcons job and being some weird NFC south %^&*($
I saw this reported by the same guy who was saying we should trade CGM to the patriots so Mike could catch passes from a good QB for a change. :covri:

LSU's offense is not that bad......................it's the defense that has done a total no show so far this season. Offense is averaging 460 yds. per game........................the problem is that the defense is giving up 497 per game.

I also think that people gave Brady way more credit than he deserved at LSU because of the skill players (Joe Burrow had A LOT to do with that) that were there and Steve Ensminger is not a bad coach himself.

And under Brady they avg 570 and moved the ball much more efficient and with ease . Don’t discredit him until he shows he’s not able . From what I see the Panthers offense looks more fluid even without CM their best player

Just because he has a great offensive mind doesn’t mean he would be a successful head coach. It’s a different skill set.

Exactly. Ensminger was calling the majority of the plays while Brady was there. Brady was a situational playcaller. He did an excellent job at it but I agree he gets way more credit than he deserves.

Brady seems too young and inexperienced to be an NFL head coach. And five games in a crazy year are too small a sample to judge how good of a coordinator he is. Give him a few more years in Carolina and then we can talk about his being a head coach in he NFL.

I would be all in for us snatching him for next year. Hoping Raheem Morris is good enough to keep the Home depot failcons interested.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom