Terron Armstead continues testing his torn pectoral. (1 Viewer)

Hoping like crazy he can give us two games. I think we can win the Super Bowl without him if need be. Also think we could squeeze by the Eagles without him, but I’d rather not try.
I think he will be very key during the NFCCG when and if we advance.

I'm expecting the "worst" and hoping for the best.

The "worst" to me is the Steelers game scenario where he was able to play but eventually it gave out on him. It reminds me of Dwight Freeny vs us in the Super Bowl. Freeny got one good half on us but eventually that ankle of his gave out and he was pretty much on the sideline the whole second half.

The best of course is TA can go for the next three weeks albeit he obviously won't be at 100%.

I'm wondering if our best method for this week is we dress him out but Bushrod gets the start. If we're lucky, Bushrod does an effective job and TA gets another week of rest. If Bushrod struggles or his hamstring flares up, we bring in TA. I would be fine with that plan.

I'm expecting the "worst" and hoping for the best.

The "worst" to me is the Steelers game scenario where he was able to play but eventually it gave out on him. It reminds me of Dwight Freeny vs us in the Super Bowl. Freeny got one good half on us but eventually that ankle of his gave out and he was pretty much on the sideline the whole second half.

The best of course is TA can go for the next three weeks albeit he obviously won't be at 100%.

I'm wondering if our best method for this week is we dress him out but Bushrod gets the start. If we're lucky, Bushrod does an effective job and TA gets another week of rest. If Bushrod struggles or his hamstring flares up, we bring in TA. I would be fine with that plan.

The funny thing about Freeney is that we were terrified of Bushrod in that game. History repeating?

We may be able to get by without T.A. against Philly. It would be extremely difficult to not have him for the Rams.

Or the Boys. Agreed.

Yep. If he can't go than SP will need to reshuffle the line. Maybe sign a street FA even.

My guess is that he isn't healthy enough to play. But they waited until Friday to confirm. I am expecting he won't play. They likely would've announced if he was good to go already.

Yep. If he can't go than SP will need to reshuffle the line. Maybe sign a street FA even.

My guess is that he isn't healthy enough to play. But they waited until Friday to confirm. I am expecting he won't play. They likely would've announced if he was good to go already.

If that ends up being the case I hope Jermon is a full go.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom