Saints Terron Armstead in a walking boot. (1 Viewer)

Saint Taysom

MultiTool Tool
Reaction score
Not sure if this means he aggravated the ankle or if this is just the way rehabbing it goes. He played through it, and played well though. That’s one tough sonofagun!

02620BA8-F69C-4285-BB2B-ADB595A33EE1.png

Not sure if this means he aggravated the ankle or if this is just the way rehabbing it goes. He played through it, and played well though. That’s one tough sonofagun!

02620BA8-F69C-4285-BB2B-ADB595A33EE1.png

Saints coach Sean Payton was concise with his praise for Armstead after getting a look at the film Monday: “I thought (he played) very well. Had a good game.”

When Armstead spoke to reporters Monday in the Saints’ locker room, he did so with a walking boot protecting his injured ankle. He brushed aside any attempt to add any extra significance to his performance despite his clearly compromised health.

“We’re battling,” Armstead said. “I don’t think nobody is 100% right now at this point in the season, but none of that matters. You’ve got to go out there and perform, produce and try to help the team win.”

Yes he held up quite lovely. He gave Brees time and just think if Cook wouldn't have gotten his bell rung (?), yesterday would have been Cooks day of feasting on the 49ers and would of had at least 4 TDs. Dam shame

Part of me wants to just rest our starters for the next 3 games, get healthy, take the 3 seed and then win 4 games in a row. But then I think about how bad we played after the bye week and how bad we played after the mini-bye. So maybe resting our starters is a bad thing.

Part of me wants to just rest our starters for the next 3 games, get healthy, take the 3 seed and then win 4 games in a row. But then I think about how bad we played after the bye week and how bad we played after the mini-bye. So maybe resting our starters is a bad thing.
Sounds good but Saints don't have that luxury now. It's ball out time now. Balls to the walls. Can't afford any slip ups. The way some of these teams are coming on late, that's the ticket. Getting hot at the right time going into the playoffs. Grind time. You don't work you don't eat.

My question is what we do with Peat. I feel like the line play been more cohesive with Easton. Especially, during pass blocking.

Sounds good but Saints don't have that luxury now. It's ball out time now. Balls to the walls. Can't afford any slip ups.
And that's the attitude that we need to have now... and all the way to Miami! :9:

My question is what we do with Peat. I feel like the line play been more cohesive with Easton. Especially, during pass blocking.
Knowing that lineman injuries can happen at any time, it's really good to see a guy like Easton stepping up to the plate and getting the job done.
No matter who gets the start, I'm happy to know that two players can be effective at the position.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom