Terron Armstead named 2019 New Orleans Saints Man of the Year (1 Viewer)

• Admin
1576198797298.png
NewOrleansSaints.com

New Orleans Saints tackle Terron Armstead has been named the club’s 2019 Man of the Year, making him the club nominee for the National Football League Walter Payton Man of the Year Award. The Walter Payton Man of the Year Award is given annually by the NFL honoring a player’s community service work as well as his excellence on the field. Team nominees for all 32 clubs have been announced today.

“One of the best things about playing in the National Football League is that it has given me the ability and opportunity to be a role model to young people and to give back to the community,” Armstead said. “If there is anything that I can do to make someone’s life better and to help them aspire to do more with their lives, I’m committed to doing it.”

Armstead has been a cornerstone both on and off the field for the Saints since being selected in the third round (75th overall) in the 2013 NFL Draft out of Arkansas-Pine Bluff, having moved into the starting left tackle spot in Week 16 of his rookie campaign. On the field, he has been selected as a team captain the last two seasons and has played in 72 regular season contests with 68 starts at left tackle...

Full Story - NewOrleansSaints.com

Andrus Whitewing

Andrus Whitewing

Admin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom