Terron Armstead was sick in December (1 Viewer)

Had a friend that was as sick as I have known someone to be, back in February. Ran a low grade fever of 100, for 3 days. Began feeling really bad on day 3 of the fever, just thinking it would go away. Never really been sick in his life! Got lucky and went to his regular Dr. Was so sick, his Dr. wanted to send him to the hospital in an ambulance. Said no, I will have my wife bring me. Was in hospital for 4 days. Type A flu and double pneumonia. Looking back, he thinks he may have had the virus, but they were not testing for the virus then. I would bet that many thousands of people who were sick back in late last year and the first 2-2.5 months of this year and were tested for the flu. Ended up with pneumonia and could have also had the virus. Once the pneumonia was diagnosed, his doctor probably just thought...ok, we found the issue and did not dig any deeper, for obvious reasons. Could have very well died!

The point is. Armstead quite possibly may have had the virus. I know health officials are very concerned for the OLinemen and DLinemen, because of their general obesity. This is where I think, the NFL will take the initial hit. In one of the obese players, or more. God forbid, one or more die. The NFL will be in deep doo doo.
I tested positive for type A back in late February of this year.
I'm 51 years old. I've had the flu several times in my life and never felt as bad as this last time.
Fairly certain that I had Covid-19.
It was so bad that I couldn't see straight a good portion of the time.

that if it was that bad it might have been covid

Many are speculating that covid-19 has been in the states since November.

I've had multiple people tell me they had something "back in November" that they just couldn't shake, and assumed it was a lingering cold.

So yes, it's definitely possible he could have had that in December without really knowing what it was.

Many are speculating that covid-19 has been in the states since November.

I've had multiple people tell me they had something "back in November" that they just couldn't shake, and assumed it was a lingering cold.

So yes, it's definitely possible he could have had that in December without really knowing what it was.
I had something deathly between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
A cough that didn't go away. I could feel the flem in my chest inhaling or exhaling.
Nothing was coming out. Had the sweats which tells me I had a fever. Took multiple hot showers daily till the hot water tank ran out trying to force out the mucus. I was 12 days in and said 2 more days and I gotta go see a doctor. The next day I finally started getting stuff to come out. I was forcing myself to cough since I saw progress. Low and behold day 14 I was bringing up chest flem on the regular and finally started clearing out. During the 14 day span, I never slept more than 3 hours.
Sickest I've ever been in 49 years.
I truly believe this junk has been around longer than advertised.

I had something deathly between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
A cough that didn't go away. I could feel the flem in my chest inhaling or exhaling.
Nothing was coming out. Had the sweats which tells me I had a fever. Took multiple hot showers daily till the hot water tank ran out trying to force out the mucus. I was 12 days in and said 2 more days and I gotta go see a doctor. The next day I finally started getting stuff to come out. I was forcing myself to cough since I saw progress. Low and behold day 14 I was bringing up chest flem on the regular and finally started clearing out. During the 14 day span, I never slept more than 3 hours.
Sickest I've ever been in 49 years.
I truly believe this junk has been around longer than advertised.

For sure...... And there were simply some of us who must have been lucky, because I did absolutely nothing remotely close to social distancing until mid-March

My wife and I were both sick for over 3 weeks in January and tested negative for flu. No doubt is was Covid. Some friends of ours went to Disney at the end of December and they were sick for weeks pretty sure we caught from them. He is an RN and said he never felt like that and tested negative for flu. It would be interesting to know the number of people who actually had it in between September and April 1 but they were testing for it. My Dad was also sick for over 3 weeks in December pretty sure he had it also.

My wife and I were both sick for over 3 weeks in January and tested negative for flu. No doubt is was Covid. Some friends of ours went to Disney at the end of December and they were sick for weeks pretty sure we caught from them. He is an RN and said he never felt like that and tested negative for flu. It would be interesting to know the number of people who actually had it in between September and April 1 but they were testing for it. My Dad was also sick for over 3 weeks in December pretty sure he had it also.

That's quite possible. Disney land and Disney world are popular vacation spots for wealthy Chinese. That said I don't believe it was here
before December. U.S. intelligence reported the first outbreaks in Wuhan in late November.

Yep happened to my wife in February. She tested negative for Flu. 2 days later in hospital for 4 days with severe pnuemonia and 103.5 fever. She and doctor suspect she had Covid
Same with my teenage daughters in December. Covid was around in Nov-Dec. Then think about mass gatherings in Jan-Feb..............as well as Nov-Dec.

That's quite possible. Disney land and Disney world are popular vacation spots for wealthy Chinese. That said I don't believe it was here
before December. U.S. intelligence reported the first outbreaks in Wuhan in late November.
The sewage system in Italy proves it was there in December, if it was there in December it was more than likely here in December also. I dont know where are sewage studies are, as in have they researched the sewage systems in the US from the samples taken back in Nov./Dec. or have we just not released those results (I cant find any US news, although I didnt take a deep dive).

he point is. Armstead quite possibly may have had the virus. I know health officials are very concerned for the OLinemen and DLinemen, because of their general obesity. This is where I think, the NFL will take the initial hit. In one of the obese players, or more. God forbid, one or more die. The NFL will be in deep doo doo.

Armstead is far from obese. He is one of those lineman (and there are more than a few) with way more muscle mass than fat. I believe his body fat index is around 15%, obese is 25% +.....most would be surprised how many lineman are not really "obese"....

That said, I had the utmost respect and admiration for Armstead before this news, now I have a bit more....absolute warrior.....plus I know his cousin, he worked at DOL....very nice fellow....

Armstead is far from obese. He is one of those lineman (and there are more than a few) with way more muscle mass than fat. I believe his body fat index is around 15%, obese is 25% +.....most would be surprised how many lineman are not really "obese"....

That said, I had the utmost respect and admiration for Armstead before this news, now I have a bit more....absolute warrior.....plus I know his cousin, he worked at DOL....very nice fellow....
Agreed, You aren't playing in the NFL if you are obese.

The sewage system in Italy proves it was there in December, if it was there in December it was more than likely here in December also. I dont know where are sewage studies are, as in have they researched the sewage systems in the US from the samples taken back in Nov./Dec. or have we just not released those results (I cant find any US news, although I didnt take a deep dive).

We are still at the point there is more we don't know than what we know about this virus. It's simply going to take time.

I believe this will change, but according to the WHO. this is the currently accepted time line of the virus.

https://www.who.int/news-room/detai...MI1J6w8K-x6gIVTvDACh3p2wN6EAAYASAAEgL2Q_D_BwE

13 January 2020

Officials confirm a case of COVID-19 in Thailand, the first recorded case outside of China.

Last edited:
Gotta keep the blame game narrative. The U.S will never admit it was here before China . Once China admits it was there sooner than advertised, everyone else will

The latest Italian sewer diagnoses has the 1`st indication was last summer. The particular strain that spread through the US wasn't from China(except for the initial, localized situation in WA.) The more virulent strain(10x more infectious) was brought from Italy, through the NYC airports system.
My brother was in the vicinity of Wuhan, in OCT & S Korea in NOV, before returning before Thanksgiving. My mother died in mid MAR.
I have been following this very closely for @ 6months(through labs in Italy, France, Australia & SOCAL).

This has been around much longer than initially suspected. Regardless what comes out of the WH, we haven't even finished the 1st wave, much getting ready for the 2nd. The lack of coordination & effort has thrown the US into the chaos it is now. I don't envision any drop until late Fall(if we're lucky).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom