Terron Armstead (1 Viewer)

EagleSaint

Very Banned
Reaction score
His injuries really scare me.

He continues to play through, which I both admire and hate. At times I can easily tell he is playing to not get hurt. Against Tampa, at times, the defender just slipped right on by with barely as much as a hand from Armstead being laid on him.

He needs to be put on IR to heal so that he isn't risking injuring anything further.

But, if he keeps getting injured, what do we do??

I wouldn't mind the Saints investing a little money in FA on a solid backup LT as an insurance policy, but if Armstead keeps getting hurt, that area of the line may become a slight concern.

Peat can play left tackle . How are all the guards doing we brought in last year?

Peat was doing VERY WELL at LT idk what you were watching. PeAt and kelemente played very well when Armstead went down.

Peat can play left tackle . How are all the guards doing we brought in last year?

i don't view peat as an NFL caliber player. only thing he has is size. no speed or technique. i think he's largely responsible for brees' uneasiness in the pocket. and with armstead's injuries not looking to go away, our only starting quality tackle is an aging zach strief.

i don't view peat as an NFL caliber player. only thing he has is size. no speed or technique. i think he's largely responsible for brees' uneasiness in the pocket. and with armstead's injuries not looking to go away, our only starting quality tackle is an aging zach strief.

You're still thinking of pre-season Peat. He's had a number of good games this season.

I hope to be wrong but I see Peat as avg at best , stability may help
I think stability will help immensely. We have been moving him around since he got here. We need him to stick at left guard with armstead at tackle. Then we need to draft a real replacement for strief and Evans.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

We need a rg and depth.
Still not seeing the interior push to create the room needed for Drews height.

Drew is uncertain about the line.. his clock is all off. No pump fakes.. no controlling the safety.. just... find someone open and throw it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom