Terron Armstead (1 Viewer)

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixir
Reaction score
Was looking at his contract. His cap number actually drops this year to $13M and then he's a FA in 2021. Given that he just played 15 games (not looking it up but that has to be his best effort at staying on the field), do we go ahead and extend him to free up more space?

He's only 28 years old and it's obviously not easy to find an elite LT and we may already have a hole at LG.

Last edited:
Was looking at his contract. His cap number actually drops this year to $13M and then he's a FA in 2021. Given that he just played 15 games (not looking it up but that has to be his best effort at staying on the field), do we go ahead and extend him to free up more space?

He's only 28 years old and it's obviously not easy to find an elite LT.

Absolutely.

I think he finally getting right. This was his healthy season yet. Team friendly Extension, maybe?

I think he finally getting right. This was his healthy season yet. Team friendly Extension, maybe?

Hopefully the fact that he's getting close to 30 and that he has had injury issues will lead to a smaller deal this time around than his monster one four years ago.

Yes, I think you'll see an even higher level of play from him if you upgrade the Left Guard position next to him as well.

I agree, that this was his best season health wise but I would keep my eye open for potential replacement if we saw some one in the mid-rounds.

100%

I'm ok with keeping Armstead...he and Brees have good chemistry. Now Peat on the other hand...

Lock in our tackles. McCoy improves. Upgrade a guard this offseason.

Get another RB. Doesn’t have to be a flashy signing. Let’s get 3 headed monster and pound the ball.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom