Terror attack in Vienna, Austria. (1 Viewer)

davy17c

Vive l'Ecosse Libre
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sky News Latest:

Video of police confronting attacker one officer shot:

Video of shooter with Kalashnikov:

Aftermath of attack in Jewish community:

What kind of evil lives inside a man where they are always shooting, raping, fighting, pillaging, molesting or blowing someone up.
I don’t think it’s a spiritual or biological (*) defect but a social one

* on rare occasions there can be a biochemical problem, but most of us who act antisocially have been conditioned to it

* on rare occasions there can be a biochemical problem, but most of us who act antisocially have been conditioned to it
Please explain the social defect because I've always thought men must be "built" with either something missing or malfunctioning in order for them to commit the types of acts they commit at the RATE in which they commit them. The frequency is the most disturbing part.

Since like forever. All the history books and period films. Constant fighting and destruction. Stealing. Starting all kinds of wars. Shooting people with bows and arrows. Flashing people from underneath their dirty trench coats... WTH.

Sometimes, I sit and think about all the stuff I'd do at night if men had a curfew. A curfew they couldn't break (get caught outside after 9PM and the Abbies from Wayward Pines eats them or something).

It's a fantasy I indulge in sometimes: a world where men stop doing the stuff they do. Or just decrease it by half... A fourth... Give us a break.

i hate to agree, but unfortunately i think it as truth.

Please explain the social defect because I've always thought men must be "built" with either something missing or malfunctioning in order for them to commit the types of acts they commit at the RATE in which they commit them. The frequency is the most disturbing part.

Since like forever. All the history books and period films. Constant fighting and destruction. Stealing. Starting all kinds of wars. Shooting people with bows and arrows. Flashing people from underneath their dirty trench coats... WTH.

Sometimes, I sit and think about all the stuff I'd do at night if men had a curfew. A curfew they couldn't break (get caught outside after 9PM and the Abbies from Wayward Pines eats them or something).

It's a fantasy I indulge in sometimes: a world where men stop doing the stuff they do. Or just decrease it by half... A fourth... Give us a break.
It's just human nature. We are no better than dogs.

Without doing any actual research, I would guess that those cultures with clear patriarchal hierarchy - especially those with Dominant mythological males/gods, have the higher incidence of abuse of power

There is an unfortunate tradition of anti-Semitism in Vienna. Don't forget that Hitler was Austrian. In the early 20th century, they had an anti-Semitic mayor, for instance.

There is an unfortunate tradition of anti-Semitism in Vienna. Don't forget that Hitler was Austrian. In the early 20th century, they had an anti-Semitic mayor, for instance.
Depending on how far back you want to go, every European city, country has an unfortunate history of antisemitism

Depending on how far back you want to go, every European city, country has an unfortunate history of antisemitism

Early reports were it was an attack on the synagogue but I think that’s purely coincidental, it’s was several attacks at different locations in the ‘Bermuda Triangle’ nightlife area of the city, the night before the city was due to go into lockdown.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom