Terrorists vote Democrat too. (1 Viewer)

The Revolutionary War took time, Civil War took time, Hitler took time; yet we don't have the patience this time? I hope we don't pay by looking the other way. God have grace on U.S.

This whole "Americans don't have the stomach for war" nonsense is getting old. Oh and links from world net daily... well... heh.

Last edited:
How did you miss this one DD?

FWIW, there is more in the memo than what JCode mentions. If this memo is legitimate, it's disgusting. The entire memo smacks of looks for "news" that says the things they want. That's editorializing, not reporting the news.

I didnt vote and I refuse to until
they put Rush Limbaugh on the ticket.
His divine vision and leadership are
this country's last chance at salvation.
We the people better wake up fast or
this country will be damned by liberals
and we will all go to hell..

Sarcasm or not. Thank you for not voting...look forward to the same next time.

This whole "Americans don't have the stomach for war" nonsense is getting old. Oh and links from world net daily... well... heh.

Why has World Net Daily proven not to be a truthful source of news? The terrorist leaders said what they said.

Why has World Net Daily proven not to be a truthful source of news? The terrorist leaders said what they said.

So terrorists all of a sudden are an authority on the American political system? The partisans have all claimed that somehow Americans should pay attention to the fact that somehow voting Democratic makes terrorists happy--when in reality, terrorists are going to interpret any election or event as a "victory."

And I think it's frankly disgusting to even imply that the terrorists are correct in connecting a vote for the opposition party is somehow beneficial to them.

So terrorists all of a sudden are an authority on the American political system? The partisans have all claimed that somehow Americans should pay attention to the fact that somehow voting Democratic makes terrorists happy--when in reality, terrorists are going to interpret any election or event as a "victory."

Exactly. I'm not a fan of the mainstream Democratic party but in no way do I think that having them in power is some great boon to Al Qaeda.

As far as World Net Daily goes it's a partisan website that cranks out numerous poorly written "articles" (and that's being generous) tailored to to project a specific viewpoint. They make Fox News look like the BBC.

Last edited:

And I think it's frankly disgusting to even imply that the terrorists are correct in connecting a vote for the opposition party is somehow beneficial to them.

Think it one way or another whether it be what the terrorists desire or what World Net Daily reported; the fact remains the terrorists said what they said regardless of the source (others reported this also). You can brush terrorist leaders' statements off or water it down if you please but taking them lightly hasn't proven wise here in the states. There is some substance to it.
Pride aside, the issue isn't Dem or Rep, and isn't simply black and white, or my opinion vs yours, the issue is why they desired this outcome. There is a reason, and that much is worth looking into.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom