Terry Bradshaw interviewing Payton (MERGED) (1 Viewer)

billinms

Tiptoeing Through the Tulips
Reaction score
In a few minutes he'll be talking about the Saints and show an interview with Payton.

Bradshaw Interview with Saints

I heard its coming up on Fox pre game.

My favorite quote? When Bradshaw asked Drew how strong his arm is and Drew answered: "It's strong enough to make every throw I need to make." :cool:

"Coming up...our Cajun quarterback Terry Bradshaw..."

OK, FOX, one more time, Terry ain't no Cajun! He's a North Louisiana REDNECK! :hahahaha:

No good at this, but I'll give it a shot:

Payton: Drew works hard, is in watching film until 10 PM on a Tuesday night.

Deuce: Drew's leadership shows up best in off the field actions. He has quickly become "one of the guys" on this team.

Brees: No ill will toward AJ Smith of Chargers, was a business decision. Was looking for a team in free agency to show confidence in him as a player, Saints gave him that. Feels great to be here.

Terry: Felt that Drew was disappointed in Miami's approach to him, Felt they didn't take the time to find out what he is all about, in contrast to Saints.

Terry has a bet with Howie, if the Saints don't make the playoffs, Howie gets to shave Terry's head on air. Drew (big smile) says "We won't let you down!"

Terry has a bet with Howie, if the Saints don't make the playoffs, Howie gets to shave Terry's head on air. Drew (big smile) says "We won't let you down!"

Knda like betting the neighbors prize mule. (used a barnyard analogy in honor of ole Terry) Not so hard to lose what you don't have!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom