Terry Bradshaw says he 'can't stand' guys like AB (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Awesome! Preach it Terry!!

Terry Bradshaw says he 'can't stand' guys like AB

Pittsburgh Steelers great Terry Bradshaw said he is happy Antonio Brown is no longer with the Steelers and that he would have never thrown to the wide receiver had they been teammates.

"I'm glad they got rid of him, and I'm upset now that I know how he got away ... [what] he was doing there," the Hall of Fame quarterback told the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review. "I wish the heck they would have gotten rid of him a long time ago."

MORE

"He wouldn't have thrown to him"....

I'm either calling shenanigans, or I'm even more worried about Terry's mental state.

You don't win 4 Superbowls without doing 'what it takes' to win. If that's the best tool in the toolbox for the job, he'd be ridden out of town on a rail for not using it.

Yeah, well, I guess he meant ideally he wouldn't have thrown to Brown.

"He wouldn't have thrown to him"....

I'm either calling shenanigans, or I'm even more worried about Terry's mental state.

You don't win 4 Superbowls without doing 'what it takes' to win. If that's the best tool in the toolbox for the job, he'd be ridden out of town on a rail for not using it.
Terry now claims he hated playing in the NFL during his time with the Steelers.

Antonio Brown should never be allowed to play another down.

I'm wondering who the Patriots cut to put Brown on their roster. If they demoted their rookie from NC state, the Saints should look at stealing him off their practice squad. that guy looked like an MT clone last week.

I'm wondering who the Patriots cut to put Brown on their roster. If they demoted their rookie from NC state, the Saints should look at stealing him off their practice squad. that guy looked like an MT clone last week.

They traded D. Thomas to the Jets to make room.

You mean the whole league?

Well heck that makes it even worse lol and I'm sure with the guys Bradshaw played with if he acted like Big Ben they would've punched him in the throat.

That's like someone saying man I would've never played along side Lawrence Taylor lol!!!

He probably means what he said. He wouldn’t have thrown him the ball. Remember different era. TB and QB’s in his era drew plays in the dirt and went out and played. I embellish slightly but probably not much. He certainly called his own plays I would guess. He just wouldn’t call the guys #.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom