N/S Terry Bradshaw's FOX Sports Super 6 Prediction Game (1 Viewer)

Bill

Thirsty for more!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Is anyone here giving this contest a try? I understand that there's more to it than just picking winners straight up.
Is there a catch, or is this contest just one that is harder to win than the lottery??? :scratch:

If it's a legit game, has anyone actually won anything to date playing it?

Here are part of the "Rules":

• WINNERS SELECTION; CRITERIA:After the close of each Game, Eligible Entrants will be able to access the Mobile Application to determine whether they are a winner. If your Entry is a winner, you will be deemed the potential winner of a prize, pending confirmation and/or verification of your eligibility and compliance with these Promotion Official Rules. Contest results and prize calculations are based on the final statistical and scoring results, with such results being deemed final one hour after the completion of the last event for that day’s Game. The scoring results of a Game will not be changed, regardless of any official statistics or scoring adjustments made by the leagues at later times or dates, except in FOX Sports Super 6’s sole discretion.
  • AWARD OF PRIZES:If you are a winner of a prize, you will be notified through the Mobile Application. Prizes will be awarded via third-party service PayPal.com or (for larger amounts) via wire transfer to your designated bank account. You are required to provide valid and current account information so that we can remit a prize to you. If you do not currently have a PayPal.com account, you must create a PayPal account to receive a prize, unless otherwise indicated by Sponsor. Follow directions at www.PayPal.com to sign up for a free account. Prize fulfillment will be subject to the terms, conditions, and privacy policies of PayPal, located at https://www.paypal.com. Each participant can only be associated with one PayPal account.

Hopefully someone here has already tried to play the game and can explain how the picks are made. Is it against the spread or straight up? Is it any games to pick from, or specific ones from their list?

Hopefully someone here has already tried to play the game and can explain how the picks are made. Is it against the spread or straight up? Is it any games to pick from, or specific ones from their list?

They choose 6 games, then you have to pick the winner of each game and the correct margin of victory from a list of ranges.

Adding needing to get the correct margin of victory for each game pretty much makes it a lottery, as you can see from the tweet where 2 out of 200k+ people got it all right one week. It appears to be free, so not much harm in trying.

They choose 6 games, then you have to pick the winner of each game and the correct margin of victory from a list of ranges.

Adding needing to get the correct margin of victory for each game pretty much makes it a lottery, as you can see from the tweet where 2 out of 200k+ people got it all right one week. It appears to be free, so not much harm in trying.
Ahhh okay, I can see where the difficulty is now.
But since it's apparently free, you're probably right about being no harm in trying.
If I win nothing, it won't be any different than if I didn't play at all. :hihi:

I'll check it out. :9:

But since it's apparently free, you're probably right about being no harm in trying.
If I win nothing, it won't be any different than if I didn't play at all. :hihi:

I added the app and played. This is an example of what it looks like the week in College FB:
(I just played the point spread)

Screenshot_20191011-074301.jpgScreenshot_20191011-074505.jpgScreenshot_20191011-074941.jpgScreenshot_20191011-075022.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191011-074626.jpg
    Screenshot_20191011-074626.jpg
    424.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20191011-074749.jpg
    Screenshot_20191011-074749.jpg
    414 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20191011-074851.jpg
    Screenshot_20191011-074851.jpg
    419.3 KB · Views: 0
Looks quite impossible to get even ONE game right, much less SIX.
However...
so-youre-saying-theres-a-chance-memegenerator-net-23624435.png

@Bill, they do get your cell phone number to register, so I'm sure I'll get spam marketing calls now. But I was already getting those anyway.

@Bill, they do get your cell phone number to register, so I'm sure I'll get spam marketing calls now. But I was already getting those anyway.
This phone of mine is getting so many robo-calls already that it's practically playing a tune during the day. Any new spammers would just be getting a busy signal. :jpshakehead:

Actually there could be the heart break of getting all 5 of the first games right then only needing the Saints to beat the Rams to win $250,000 and then watching Drew Brees run off the field flexing his thumb...

Till halftime last night I was on track for the $25k. I had the first 3 picks correct.

Then the second half happened. And finish 3-6. And my dreams of $25k went away. Lol

Is anyone here giving this contest a try? I understand that there's more to it than just picking winners straight up.
Is there a catch, or is this contest just one that is harder to win than the lottery??? :scratch:

If it's a legit game, has anyone actually won anything to date playing it?
Is there a link to this game?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom